Shane Mosley Tweeting Right Now On Possible Pac Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley Tweeting Right Now On Possible Pac Fight

SugarShaneM Shane Mosley
    @drrobtw @BoxingBrian @hboboxing you know u can never can't me out Pac has no defense i hit extremely hard

SugarShaneM Shane Mosley
    @drrobtw and margo was able to hit him with a lot of clean shots and body shots. didn't land thoughs with me

SugarShaneM Shane Mosley
    @Xioty I have no problem with Floyd stepping in, but if he don't fight I will.

SugarShaneM Shane Mosley
    @BryanMangindin what about what I did to margo also maybe it was me that took that fire out

SugarShaneM Shane Mosley
    @Juicy_Jones never, Pac is my size. tired of fighting guys bigger than me like mora who is a real middle weight. mora like 6-1 and a mover

I like Shane, but his time at the top is up imo

Shane is a warrior and always wants to fight the best. If he gets the fight then good luck to him.

Comment

im starting to think mosley was the plan for pac's next fight all along. i think arum already had it planned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
        im starting to think mosley was the plan for pac's next fight all along. i think arum already had it planned out.
        i agree the timing for mosley to get out of GB as a fighter and get a new manager is pretty close if you think about it. its funny bob has nomore top rank guys and they not going for marquez and i dont feel they ready to fight floyd yet. i truely believe they been talking to mosley before the margirito fight prob months ago because mosley couldnt just walk in the office one day say hey i dont want to fight for you guys anymore.

Comment

Mosley just wants another pay day before he retires plain and simple.Mosley is not a top guy anymore anyway IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
            i agree the timing for mosley to get out of GB as a fighter and get a new manager is pretty close if you think about it. its funny bob has nomore top rank guys and they not going for marquez and i dont feel they ready to fight floyd yet. i truely believe they been talking to mosley before the margirito fight prob months ago because mosley couldnt just walk in the office one day say hey i dont want to fight for you guys anymore.
            exactly, and now we have the WBO ready to sanction it. shit is coming together to fast not to be planned out ahead of time IMO

Comment

mosley gotta at least beat berto before he gets a shot with pac.

Comment

Do it for the brotha's Shane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  You should stop questioning Pacquiao's puppeteer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    This is the fight I want to see. Berto vs Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X