Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Can Tell Floyd Jr. To 'Go To Hell', Says Sulaiman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Can Tell Floyd Jr. To 'Go To Hell', Says Sulaiman

WBC President Don Jose Sulaiman has advised pound-for-pound king, winner of the coveted “Diamond Belt” and the premier boxing organizations accolade as “Boxer of the Year” Manny Pacquiao to tell Floyd Mayweather Jr that “if he doesn’t want to fight him let him go to hell.” [Click Here To Read More]

lol..guess cause manny is still making sulaiman money...

Comment

You have got to be kidding me...The coveted Diamond Belt? Really? Who covets it?

Second of all, who gives a crap what that thief Suliaman thinks anyway...

Comment

So many diversions, it's comical...so much anger, but still no willingness to submit random blood and urine samples.

If Manny is clean, encourage him to take the damn tests and prove what he's been saying. Floyd is willing to. I mean really, how hard is that?

This whole ordeal sounds a lot like when Roger Clemmens was in the spotlight for using PEDs.

Comment

Manny should stick to winning Pokemon Diamond belts from now on........

Comment

**** Jose Sulaiman to the fullest!!!

Comment

Man **** Sulaiman and that made up piece of **** Diamond Belt... I hope Floyd wins that belt and then throws it in the trashcan on live t.v. afterwards... This dumb ass made up a belt solely for Pacquiao... I lost respect for the WBC when they announced that piece of **** Diamond Belt

Comment

Ronnie Nathanielz pretty much gave Pacquiao three different comliments in this article. That's really suprising.

Comment

Is Pacman really whinning about taking urine and blood tests. Dam, my daughter is eleven and even she takes blood tests with no problem. Floyd justs wants to be sure he is not fighting Ivan Drago.

Comment

"In an overseas telephone conversation" LOL dude says this in every article

Comment

Working...
                    X