No announcement yet.

Serious sex related problem tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    Word. Stress is a killer fam. I've suffered from stress, juggling college and work and social life. I also dont sleep for ****, so its real tough.
    Quoted for truth.

It's a silent killer, my brother. But if you ask me ; I'd say it can be equally as lethal as cancer or any of the other "life takers".

You have to put a lid on that ****, regardless of how bad it is.

"Don't worry, be happy." and all that jazz.

Comment

For sure. Worry = anxiety attacks. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Hey guys this is a serious sex related problem. Long story short tonight this girl was giving me head and probably after going down for like 30min she was finally getting me to just about nut. then all of a sudden before i got to nut. my head (on my neck) started to hurt really bad. it was like my brain was about to explode. i felt a sharp intense pain like none other before like the worst migrane ever but more so that my head was literally about to explode.

so i told her to stop and she was confused and so i tried to just fight it off(the pain) and we waited about 10minutes and she started stroking my thang again but the second she was getting me close to nutting the insane pain kicked in again and my head felt like it was gonna explose.

What do you guys think this is? Ive never experienced this before in like over 15years of sex??????

Serious help only. thanks.
        I would recommend that you seek medical advice from guys named Mangler and Carnivore in a place called "Boxing Scene Lounge".

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Well, with me ; I was just stressed out all the damn time, wasn't getting enough sleep, and I have the sinus/allergy problem you speak of as well. when the seasons change I go to ****. Infact, I've got another sinus infection right now, which is the third in 2 months.

But for me, the combination of being so stressed out all the time, coupled with a bare minimum of sleep, really took a physical toll on me.

I was losing weight really bad, I started looking more skeletal in the face (especially around the eyes), my appetite was shot to ****, and I just had no energy reserves to do the **** I needed to do.

So I just changed my routine. My sleeping patterns are still ****, because I've been an insomniac since I was 14. But I manage my stress by generally not letting **** bother me, anymore. I also take out the time to just do **** that boosts my spirits, whether it's watching a good flick, having an alcoholic beverage form time to time, or knocking boots, whatever.

You gotta start taking more "me time", bro. The main thing is to minimize your stress level, while trying to maximize your overall happiness. Exercise and a good diet, also help.
          yeah i feel ya real talk bro. sometimes u gotta just treat yaself and have "ME TIME" like u said. when u got all kinds of drama and just friend or biotchez around u who only bring stress its time to cut them off.

also im also a suffering insomniac. maybe it can be traced back to phobias of being a kid and scared that things will happen to me while i sleep? i dont know i always had a problem sleeping deep and easily like a normal person does. unless i totally spend all of my energy via working out, road work, cardio. driving all day across big asss LA in god awful traffic actually helps too.

maybe if u get bomb asss pusssy or head it will help u fall right asleep. oh wait thats how i got into this mess in the first place huh? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
            I would recommend that you seek medical advice from guys named Mangler and Carnivore in a place called "Boxing Scene Lounge".

Thanks.
            http://www.webmd.com/video/exercise-induced-headaches

Headache Triggers and Exercise
            When you exercise, or exert yourself physically, the muscles of the head, neck, and scalp need more blood to circulate. This causes the blood vessels to swell, which can lead to a condition called exertional headaches.

Headaches that most frequently occur due to exercise or over-exertion include jogger's headache and orgasmic headache (sex headache). While these may occur in isolation, they are most common in people who have an inherited susceptibility to migraine (one or both parents have migraines).

It has been found that most exertional headaches are benign and respond to usual headache treatments. Some exertional headaches are particularly responsive to Indocin (indomethacin), an anti-inflammatory drug available with a doctor's prescription. Still, in order to rule out other medical causes -- some of which can be life-threatening -- a doctor should evaluate your headaches.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              yeah i feel ya real talk bro. sometimes u gotta just treat yaself and have "ME TIME" like u said. when u got all kinds of drama and just friend or biotchez around u who only bring stress its time to cut them off.

also im also a suffering insomniac. maybe it can be traced back to phobias of being a kid and scared that things will happen to me while i sleep? i dont know i always had a problem sleeping deep and easily like a normal person does. unless i totally spend all of my energy via working out, road work, cardio. driving all day across big asss LA in god awful traffic actually helps too.

maybe if u get bomb asss pusssy or head it will help u fall right asleep. oh wait thats how i got into this mess in the first place huh? LOL
              I hear 'ya, my man.

That "me time" is fucking essential to your overall health. I've only recently come to learn this in the past few months, and I feel better than I ever have in my previous 23 years on this Earth.

Like I said ; it doesn't matter what it is, or how relatively simple it may seem, but the benefits of just taking some time off for yourself to either enjoy yourself, or reflect a bit are tremendous.

As for the sleep ; I'm up all night one night, then I sleep the next. And that's been my routine for years now.

Sleeping pills don't work for me, but here are a few things I have found that helped me out more than others.

Sex before sleep helps me out on occasion, but not always.

Eating before sleep also helps me out sometimes. I'm not talking a little snack or something either, I mean I sometimes wait to have dinner until I think I'm ready for sleep.

Other little things that have helped me include unplugging (or turning around) any clocks in the room, because I'll often find myself just staring at them, or wanting to "check" them to see how long I've been in bed.

Exercise before sleep helps occasionally, as well.

Comment

Working...
              X