No announcement yet.

Robbery!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m00ks
    I'm gonna fight Morales like Pac would fight him. Tall don't necessary mean better if you know where I'm getting at. The jab would be a problem for me, I'll try to neutralize it with head movements.

And yah, you my friend are one active mofo.

In the fight he went to the body a lot, so you gotta keep moving if he goes that route. He didnt move his head as much as he did before but after reading this im sure he will fight you differently. But you gotta be busy and beat him to the punch.

Check your mailbox.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
      In the fight he went to the body a lot, so you gotta keep moving if he goes that route. He didnt move his head as much as he did before but after reading this im sure he will fight you differently. But you gotta be busy and beat him to the punch.

Check your mailbox.
      Well, after learning how to use the jab effectively, I gotten a bit carried away, I was even knocked out horribly by Duran(I was Cotto , or maybe it was cause it was really late, dont know, I'm pretty hard on myself), cause this meant my Defense was lacking, right now I'm trying to balance the two, while learning how to parry away from shots, and haymakers.
      My record now, 24-5
      Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-11-2005, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
        Well, after learning how to use the jab effectively, I gotten a bit carried away, I was even knocked out horribly by Duran(I was Cotto , or maybe it was cause it was really late, dont know, I'm pretty hard on myself), cause this meant my Defense was lacking, right now I'm trying to balance the two, while learning how to parry away from shots, and haymakers.
        My record now, 24-5
        You and Spinks are very good. That's why losing against you guys I don't mind. I learn. Soon enough, I'll kick both your ass

Comment

F***ing lost with Cotto again (3rd time with him, 2 by KO), I'm never playing with him again, he ran out of gas giving Mayorga the SD, every round after I was winning.

record now 30-7
          Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-12-2005, 05:06 PM.

Comment

KO'd Mooks with Morales, he was Pacman, 5th RD, I knocked his mouth pieace out, very bloody fight for him, he looked like he needed a doctor
            Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-13-2005, 02:33 AM.

Comment

You outworked me....again Threw 300 more punches. Anyway, that ali-marciano fight didn't even feel fair. I dunno how anybody would have survived marciano haymaker match. You can't even run from him he walks as fast as you run. He'll walk through any counters or punch you throw to keep him away and land his big shot and oh yeah, his power is maxed out so thats always good news for me.

Wtf am I doing wrong cuz seriously this guy did the same thing on me after our fight. Only threw haymakers and basically made it a guessing game. Up or down. Up or down. It felt like complete BS. As soon as I open up a haymaker would land. I duck it hits me to the body. I duck and block the body it hits me on the head. I duck and block the head it hits me to the body. I manage to parry one manage to get a couple of punch in he backs off and heeeere we go again. Same story, it starts all over. I'm so bad at blocking haymakers it's not even funny, pointers please cuz this **** is getting ridiculous....
              Last edited by m00ks; 03-13-2005, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Oh yah, can anybody tell me what clinch is for config 4? lol

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
                  Oh yah, can anybody tell me what clinch is for config 4? lol

Up on the D-pad

Comment

how do you bet, coz i think i need more points

Comment

Working...
                    X