Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medics discover Hatton Illness and is forced to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its pretty sad to see that Hatton gets ridiculed and hated on even when is in the hostpital suffering from illness. but then again Americans WANTED this to happen, Americans WANT Ricky Hatton DEAD because he is brittish. And what if he does die? what if he has the swine flu or something and drops dead tommorrow. you wont be hearing "rip" and etc etc fom you americans. it will be more like if hatton dies that is "**** hatton" "he deserevd to die" or "i hope suffered when he died" and stuff like that, you bet on it. Hatton and all other european fighters will NEVER get any respect. and all this will be the same when Lennox Lewis dies to.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
      Stop being so negative, Ricky is not going to die but I believe they are going to tell him to stop blowing up like a pop belly pig and that he has to watch his diet, and to think some people run around this forum calling us fat yanks. lol what is Ricky Fatton them? Ironic isn't squiglypiggy
      Stop being negative? Every post you make seems to be negative. What will you say when Floyd takes care of Marquez and Pacquaio.

Comment

Meh, **** video.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Stop being negative? Every post you make seems to be negative. What will you say when Floyd takes care of Marquez and Pacquaio.
          What does Floyd have to do with this? Are you butt sore because your boy is a bore? Forget you and your boring Floyd, who cares what he does to a midget he dragged nearly three weight classes up? Like I don't know what is going to happen to JMM. lol but Floyd is still going to be running like the woman that he is known to be in the ring. Running and boring as hell even against a midget who had to move up nearly three weight classes to get this fight.

If your boyfriend does not destroy JMM I will laugh in your face. If your boyfriend lets this guy get past the 5th., I will laugh in your face.

Comment

What does Floyd have to do with this? Are you butt sore because your boy is a bore? Forget you and your boring Floyd, who cares what he does to a midget he dragged nearly three weight classes up? Like I don't know what is going to happen to JMM. lol but Floyd is still going to be running like the woman that he is known to be in the ring. Running and boring as hell even against a midget who had to move up nearly three weight classes to get this fight.

If your boyfriend does not destroy JMM I will laugh in your face. If your boyfriend lets this guy get past the 5th., I will laugh in your face.
            If he's boring to you maybe youre not a boxing fan. Sven Ottke is boring, make a thread about him and see how many clicks it gets. If Floyd was so boring and ran so much he wouldnt be as popular, so popular you made your avi of him, oh by the way, which fights did he run in, name some, must be many since every time you talk about him youre talking about him running.

Comment

Why? Nobody has destroyed him before.

Comment

Stop being so negative, Ricky is not going to die but I believe they are going to tell him to stop blowing up like a pop belly pig and that he has to watch his diet, and to think some people run around this forum calling us fat yanks. lol what is Ricky Fatton them? Ironic isn't squiglypiggy
                Shut up you Fat Yank.

Nah, seriously, funny vid man.

Comment

If he's boring to you maybe youre not a boxing fan. Sven Ottke is boring, make a thread about him and see how many clicks it gets. If Floyd was so boring and ran so much he wouldnt be as popular, so popular you made your avi of him, oh by the way, which fights did he run in, name some, must be many since every time you talk about him youre talking about him running.
                  Well I'm sure if it was a "ottke vs Mundine highlight video" then it'd get a few clicks (and LOLs), but it's a bit of an irrelevant point anyway... on a largely US-based forum it's only natural that a US fighter would get more acclaim than a German one. (not that I'm saying they're comparable, of course)

Comment

Why? Nobody has destroyed him before.
                    And he has never fought at 147 or 140 for that matter and he has only fough twice at 135. Why didn't floyd just drag him all the way up to 154

Like I said, if Marquez get's past the 5th floyd is a punk.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      Shut up you Fat Yank.

Nah, seriously, funny vid man.
                      I am not fat!
                      I am festively plump.

Comment

Working...
                      X