Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gina Carano is hot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addison, where ever you are, this is the woman I want to bang the most.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWang View Post
      She actually decided to become a fighter when her ex-boyfriend pressured her to go to his Muay Thai gym and watch him show off and do some pad work with her. When her future trainer came up to her, in his Asian accent he said, "Oh baby you fat. You need to lose some weight!" And that's that beginning of her combative sports career. She only trained for a few months before her first professional fight.

And before she lost the weight, she used to weigh in at 175lbs, according to her at a recent interview she had. Now she's at 140lbs, but wants to go down to 130lbs... She's 5'8" by the way.

Here's a video
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=F73B_HY7L2k

after she's finished with her workouts, i'd like to be the one who licks the sweat off every inch of her body

also, it's good to see u back lil' wayne, it's been a while

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
        Addison, where ever you are, this is the woman I want to bang the most.

if u ever do, make sure u nut inside her and don't pull out...she could have a lot of beautiful babies

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWang View Post
          She actually decided to become a fighter when her ex-boyfriend pressured her to go to his Muay Thai gym and watch him show off and do some pad work with her. When her future trainer came up to her, in his Asian accent he said, "Oh baby you fat. You need to lose some weight!" And that's that beginning of her combative sports career. She only trained for a few months before her first professional fight.

And before she lost the weight, she used to weigh in at 175lbs, according to her at a recent interview she had. Now she's at 140lbs, but wants to go down to 130lbs... She's 5'8" by the way.

Here's a video
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=F73B_HY7L2k
          Bless your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
            if u ever do, make sure u nut inside her and don't pull out...she could have a lot of beautiful babies
            Theres nothing else Id rather do than plant my seeds of life in her.

Comment

Oh, thank you guys for the warm welcome back. I know it's been a while, but I've been working out the Salami for you guys... So Open Sesame!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
                Theres nothing else Id rather do than plant my seeds of life in her.
                that's the best way to worship a beauty like that, i'd have her sit on my face for about an hour first

Comment

Another thing, Her father, Glenn, was the Dallas Cowboys’ second-round draft choice in 1977. A quarterback, he spent seven years in the NFL and played for the USFL’s Pittsburgh Maulers in 1984. From 1997 to 2002, Glenn Carano sat on the Nevada State Athletic Commission—ironically, he played a pivotal role in the sanctioning of MMA in that state.

So you can say he's kinda responsible for the growth and shapening of the UFC, etc..

Comment

a bit bulky for my taste!

Comment

DAMN!!!!!!!
                      Gina Carano
                      Get more pictures like this from SHERDOG.COM

Comment

Working...
                      X