No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem anti-highlight video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest featherweight boxer of all time

Other than Barrera he beat all those fighters so how can anybody take the piss?

Best entertainer in boxing kept the sport alive when he left it died.

Comment

that video made me grin. Although its meant to hate on Naz...it didn't upset me - just realised how much teh sport of boxing misses such a bloke. He's a ****ing awesome character.

Need someone like that again. He was so unique.

Comment

Definition of Delusional:

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post

Nas was never that good. He came in when it was weak division and fought weak fighters until he met a true legend.

Comment

I never liked the *******...mainly because I don't like *******s, go figure. Good video. His fight with Kelly was a great fight, too bad Kelly couldn't win it.

Comment

Barrera's still waiting for him to exercise...er... demand his rematch clause. It would have to be at cruiserweight though judging by Naz's latest pics

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
              that video made me grin. Although its meant to hate on Naz...it didn't upset me - just realised how much teh sport of boxing misses such a bloke. He's a ****ing awesome character.

Need someone like that again. He was so unique.
              It wasnt really meant as a 'hater' video, but obviously thats how people will see it. I just thought with all the Naz KO vids on youtube id put things in perspective. One of the things that made him so exciting was that he was vunerable and got hit.
              Also he did take the piss out of many of his opponents, so i think its only fair play, just a bit of fun.

I agree with u that he is missed. I cant think of many that were as entertaining as he was.

Comment

A real clown

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post

Your an idiot he was no where near the best. he was **** the only proper good fighter he fought owned his little ass

Comment

Originally posted by MilesIzArd View Post
                    Your an idiot he was no where near the best. he was **** the only proper good fighter he fought owned his little ass
                    Shut the **** up ******.

Go get your mum to suck your **** whilst you watch Bernard Hopkins videos.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
                      Shut the **** up ******.

Go get your mum to suck your **** whilst you watch Bernard Hopkins videos.
                      B-Hop>>>>>>>Naz and Clinton Woods

Thats all i;ll to ya ***it

Comment

Working...
                      X