No announcement yet.

The Official Seth Rich DNC wiki-leaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
    Yep, I was thinking the same about Kim Dotcom's past claims. Let's see where this leads. I have my major doubts, but let's see.

Imo, if Russia isn't behind this and the Democrats are pushing for impeachment (which they would never get because the house and senate is not in their hands) and a conflict with Russia, Assange should just reveal his sources before this stuff really gets out of hand. What's the point of journalistic integrity when 2 armed nuclear powers is on the verge of a showdown, if it comes to that?
    good point. assange could potentially have the key to shutting down the Russia conspiracy, which has been central in undermining trump's presidency for the dumbass never-trumpers in Washington. i have no idea what he's waiting for or why jeff sessions seemed like he wanted to double down on prosecuting assange. it's all very odd to me. let's hope assange is as smart and as clever as we think he is.
    Last edited by John Barron; 05-22-2017, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      why doesn't assange just go ahead and make it official? i understand there's a code of ethics to uphold, protecting your sources, possibly their family and what not, but this is pretty much the killing blow to the DNC and the clintons. the democrat party will never recover from this scandal. the poor kid is already dead and it would be stupid really for the clinton cartel to suicide his family when the cat is out of the bag.
      If Assange revealed his source he would be a lot harder for leakers to trust...they might fear the consequences of doing so. I understand why he can't and won't do that.

Comment

Ok answer me this, if it was a botched robbery, why leave his phone and wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          If Assange revealed his source he would be a lot harder for leakers to trust...they might fear the consequences of doing so. I understand why he can't and won't do that.
          Assange will never reveal his sources, but he's done enough nodding and winking this week to make it obvious that Rich was involved. I wonder how much his parents have been paid off, or what they've been threatened with.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            Look, Seth Rich leaked John Podesta's hacked emails to wikileaks. He was murdered in DC prior to the DNC convention & subsequent leaks, last July.

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
            This really could blow up the Russia narrative being pushed, although I know the establishment/media will do everything in their power to suppress it. Kim Dotcom is turning it into something that can't be ignored though.

Much of the outrage and claims of election interference were centered around the supposed Russian hacking of the DNC. It will also destroy the credibility of those who have been vigorously pushing that narrative, citing unnamed sources and presenting no evidence.

As for connecting his death to the Clinton cartel, I'm not holding my breath. I don't think they would be dumb enough to kill Kim Dotcom, but then again, he is massively overweight. He might have a heart attack from all of the "stress" of the situation.
            Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            The media will never cover Seth rich..

Even if he does make it into the "probe" investigation, media will not cover it,,

Only places like infowars will cover it, and the sheep will think it's just conspiracy theory..
            Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Damn...we live in interesting times.
            Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            Apparently KimDOTCOM is going on Hannity on tuesday and the DNC is frightened.
            Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            why doesn't assange just go ahead and make it official? i understand there's a code of ethics to uphold, protecting your sources, possibly their family and what not, but this is pretty much the killing blow to the DNC and the clintons. the democrat party will never recover from this scandal. the poor kid is already dead and it would be stupid really for the clinton cartel to suicide his family when the cat is out of the bag.

don't get your hopes up on him. kim dotcom has made claims before that he still hasn't delivered on. especially pertaining to hillary's deleted emails.
            Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
            Yep, I was thinking the same about Kim Dotcom's past claims. Let's see where this leads. I have my major doubts, but let's see.

Imo, if Russia isn't behind this and the Democrats are pushing for impeachment (which they would never get because the house and senate is not in their hands) and a conflict with Russia, Assange should just reveal his sources before this stuff really gets out of hand. What's the point of journalistic integrity when 2 armed nuclear powers is on the verge of a showdown, if it comes to that?

of course the mainstream media will be ignoring this news due to the terrorist attack.

how convenient.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

of course the mainstream media will be ignoring this news due to the terrorist attack.

how convenient.......
              CNN ignored the terrorist attack apparently

[IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

how convenient.......
                Welcome back. Just in time to watch the deepstate death throws reach their climax

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  CNN ignored the terrorist attack apparently

[IMG] [/IMG]
                  I'm watching CNN right now. All they're talking about is fake "collusion". CNN in all intents and purposes is doing EVERYTHING to stand diametrically opposed to everything Trump. I heard they didn't even cover his historical speech in Saudi Arabia either

Comment

Update:

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                      This really could blow up the Russia narrative being pushed, although I know the establishment/media will do everything in their power to suppress it. Kim Dotcom is turning it into something that can't be ignored though.

Much of the outrage and claims of election interference were centered around the supposed Russian hacking of the DNC. It will also destroy the credibility of those who have been vigorously pushing that narrative, citing unnamed sources and presenting no evidence.

As for connecting his death to the Clinton cartel, I'm not holding my breath. I don't think they would be dumb enough to kill Kim Dotcom, but then again, he is massively overweight. He might have a heart attack from all of the "stress" of the situation.
                      Here's the thing. I believe the Russia narrative (both collusion and hacking) was created to protect the democrats, with Seth Rich being one of the many reasons. I believe the highest echelons of deep state corruption lies with the DNC as a whole and the GOP establishment types (Graham, McCain, Rubio). Clearly there is something going on when members of your own party fall on their sword, day after day, to advance a evidence-less narrative designed to hurt Trump admin

Comment

Working...
                      X