Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Couldn't Hurt Chavez or Cotto - He Won't Hurt GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hurricanelu View Post
    You are obviously a big Canelo fan , but dont let uour fanatism blind you. Everything the guy said is right on point , and your cointer argument is to resort to name calling ?
    I have been watching boxing longer than you have been alive and I can tell you , that all things been equal , Canelo makes it out of the ring laid out on his back.
    And Rtards also graduate and go on to college. I'll take that bet since you think you know everything. You know jack sht about boxing. Again shut up or put up.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      He doesn't need to hurt him. He just needs to get him to respect his power so he doesn't just get walked down and beat on. Canelos counter punching in the middle of the ring will be key. He has faster hands and reaction time than GGG so if he lands a quality counter early he'll be able to get him to respect his power. I am sure this fight will have ebbs and flows with each man having his moments. That's what happens when the best fight the best.
      Then he's in trouble.

Canelito can't hold the middle of the ring for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
        There is a reason why Canelo has been a protected fighter most of this career and I believe the Golovkin fight will show it. Delo Hoya's team has done a masterful job carefully cherry picking fights for their media star, matching him with old fighters, blown up welterweights who can't punch or take a punch or like with Chavez a fighter who had no business in the ring fighting any PPV fight but he has his daddies last name and they really used the media to blow this up as a war for hispanic boxing supremecy when in fact is was a sparring match. The few times Canelo fought real fights he lost big time, once to Mayweather and some will say a robbery against Lara. No he'll fight Golovkin and unless GGG tanks completely will destroy Canelo and Dela Hoya will demand a big buck rematch claiming he was sick or over trained. In the end it's about the money. Yes, Golovkin is on the south side of his prime but he still will be to much for the media star to handle
        This idiot says "cherry picks" and "protected lol... Einstein have you seen GGG resume??? Please point out the future HOFamers GGG has fought or beaten?? Heck show me a top 20 P4P he beat???

Comment

They are selling the fight, no one will get knocked out. Canelo will box ggg all night and win a decision. If you disagree fine, let's bet boxingscene Accts, see if y'all so confident
          Last edited by Robi13; 05-11-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Golovkin eats every uppercut his opponents throw. Canelo has some great uppercuts. You ******s think Golovkin can't be hurt, ANYONE can be hurt, nobodies chin is unbreakable.
            Tell that to Marvin Hagler

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              They are selling the fight, no one will get knocked out. Canelo will box ggg all night and win a decision. If you disagree fine, let's bet boxingscene Accts, see if y'all so confident
              He lacks the stamina to pull that off.

He admitted he got tired against Jr

Comment

Originally posted by hurricanelu View Post
                You are obviously a big Canelo fan , but dont let uour fanatism blind you. Everything the guy said is right on point , and your cointer argument is to resort to name calling ?
                I have been watching boxing longer than you have been alive and I can tell you , that all things been equal , Canelo makes it out of the ring laid out on his back.
                Your probably laid on your back right now resting from all the DICK you sucked all night! Now **** off you sorry white piece of shet!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Shut up b itch! Your just a dumb **** who loves to suck g string's balls and don't know shet about boxing.
                  Saying Canelo doesn't have a chance of winning the fight. How stupid can you possibly be?? This is a very close fight that either one can win but your so blinded by g string's nutts slapping against your chin that you can't see that.
                  Either that or your just that ****ing stupid... Probably both!
                  Lol...as emotional as you are, I'd say you're the one who is much more likely to be doing the d sucking and imagining it's Canelo's. And I didn't say Canelo didn't have a chance. I said i don't see how Canelo can win given all his disadvantages. But since I'm not omniscient, I can't see everything and still give Alvarez a chance. Now if you'd stop fantasizing about being Canelo's gay play thing, you'd understand what I said. And once again, an insult is still not a counter argument.

Comment

Doesn't matter, Canelo's weakness is counterpunching. GGG is not a counterpuncher, he will be there to fight Canelo, and that's why Canelo will shine. He will show his style is better than GGG's.

Comment

canelo couldnt hurt cotto or chavez acording to sanchez, but still won the fights with not much of a problem, and triangle theories dont work in boxing, unless you think that Singsurat has more power than hatton, cotto, margarito, etc... oh and by the way it takes a lightheavyweight(the same that drop adonis stevenson) to put chavez in canvas unlike jacobs who was dropped by an old feather fisted in sergio mora...
                      canelo has enough power to win the fight, thats all it matters...
                      Last edited by icha; 05-11-2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X