this is more op's steez

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      I might report you for racism..
      don't bro, please, please don't man!

CHUPAMELA WEY!

Comment

No just some basic tools and a pallet of hardwood on the bed from time to time...

I will be driving alot..
        Have you checked out the Ecoboost joints from Ford?

I've heard mixed reviews about MPG's about them.

Also have heard some nightmares about the turbos shitting the bed, but those were models a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Have you checked out the Ecoboost joints from Ford?

I've heard mixed reviews about MPG's about them.

Also have heard some nightmares about the turbos shitting the bed, but those were models a few years back.
          check him for the ecoNOLine van, guëro.

don't be a gay.

Comment

You need to ask ISIS fighters, which truck can they mount heavy machine guns from, and carry passengers. Basic terrorist stuff.

Comment

I might report you for racism..
              Get 600 cc lil Japanese truck. I doubt they are legal in the USA.

Link to your ideal truck. You can put it in the bed of a big American truck and drive it once you get where you are going.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HAwEAwjNGjM
              Last edited by Zaroku; 12-27-2016, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Ive never been a truck guy but the older I get, these trucks are appealing to me.

To you truck guys, which truck is the best in terms of reliability, fuel economy and looks?
                My only advice to people who never owned or like trucks and are thinking about getting one now because it's the 'in' thing to do. Don't do it unless you plan on utilizing the truck for what it's made for. Hauling, transporting or carrying things. I hate dudes who have these nice trucks in immaculate condition who you know they never hauled **** in it.

If you are looking for something fuel efficient then get a car, mainly a Honda or Toyota or a hybrid. You never buy a truck with a mindset of I want a fuel efficient truck. You buy a truck because you plan on putting it to work like a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  You need to ask ISIS fighters, which truck can they mount heavy machine guns from, and carry passengers. Basic terrorist stuff.
                  That would be Toyota trucks. Courtesy of the U.S. State Department.

They were intended for the "moderate" Syrian rebels but "accidentally" ended up in the hands of ISIS instead.

As for the original question...I think the Silverado looks the best out of the ones you mentioned. But the GMC Sierra Denali is pretty boss if you can afford it.
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-27-2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

I'm not much of a car guy but I love my f-150. It's a beast to drive and can handle everything I throw at it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      My only advice to people who never owned or like trucks and are thinking about getting one now because it's the 'in' thing to do. Don't do it unless you plan on utilizing the truck for what it's made for. Hauling, transporting or carrying things. I hate dudes who have these nice trucks in immaculate condition who you know they never hauled **** in it.

If you are looking for something fuel efficient then get a car, mainly a Honda or Toyota or a hybrid. You never buy a truck with a mindset of I want a fuel efficient truck. You buy a truck because you plan on putting it to work like a real man.
                      The same clowns who want racing tires and rims on their truck, and bed liners so their truck doesn't get scratches from hauling nothing but two lil bags of groceries from kroger's

Comment

Working...
                      X