Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins career if he was penalised for fouling?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Kev, I was trying to find the thread I made with a photoshop of Hopkins trying to stop the conjunction of the moon and Venus, can you find it?

Nothing funnier than a fouler complaining about being fouled. Such a sore loser.

I wouldn't mind so much, but the **** makes me stay up till 4am to watch his ****.
    Lol he didn't get fouled though, that's the problem with his claims.

Your thread: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=552489

Googled: bernard hopkins venus anorak lounge

First thing that came up. But the pictures aren't showing for me.

Comment

Hopkinate, n. to take the interest out of something; "I was really looking forward to that, but it got Hopkinated."

Comment

He did get one good headbutt in with Smith, kind of all the damage he could do in that fight.

Comment

I appreciate his career was just ended by the opponent fouling, with Joe Smith Jr. breaking the rules by punching him, but when the HBO commentary team are giving Hopkins props for his headbutts, you know the sport has taken a downward slide.

I've won cash on some Hopkins bouts, so I like him for that, but the **** could made the Normandy D-Day landings seem boring..., right -Kev-?

Hopkinate, n. to take the interest out of something; "I was really looking forward to that, but it got Hopkinated."

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Lol he didn't get fouled though, that's the problem with his claims.

Your thread: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=552489

Googled: bernard hopkins venus anorak lounge

First thing that came up. But the pictures aren't showing for me.
            I thought me and you got into it over that thread? We must have spoken about it elsewhere.

I know I got a bite when I ragged on Royston, but I thought I'd managed to catch a Kev fish out of that one, too.

Comment

I thought me and you got into it over that thread? We must have spoken about it elsewhere.

I know I got a bite when I ragged on Royston, but I thought I'd managed to catch a Kev fish out of that one, too.
              It was over making fun of Roy getting KO'ed

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                It was over making fun of Roy getting KO'ed
                I could have sworn we squabbled over this as well, unless my memory's gone.

I used to be a huge Royston fan, but when he showed a lack of balls in Tarver III ("I'll just lose on points and not even try to win even though Antonio's knackered - Pensacolainthehouse!") I was disappointed.

I like to rag on fighters to get a rise, but when it's UK fighters it's kind of pointless. THe first time Amir got KO'd I did a thread taking the piss, but all I got was a load of karma and people saying "yeah, you're right, **** him." Where's the fun in that?

But, the No.1 fighterof all time...

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  He did get one good headbutt in with Smith, kind of all the damage he could do in that fight.
                  Against Slapsie he got a butt in about ten seconds in... where was the guys' skill?

Comment

Hopkins developed that alien attack rabbit punch and mastered the art of the drunken headbutt as well as the prison grab arm lock which always occurs opposite the ref so as to maintain his stealth mode during distance reduction maneuvers.

If one were to take away BHOP's other worldly powers, he would cease to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Hopkins developed that alien attack rabbit punch and mastered the art of the drunken headbutt as well as the prison grab arm lock which always occurs opposite the ref so as to maintain his stealth mode during distance reduction maneuvers.

If one were to take away BHOP's other worldly powers, he would cease to exist.
                      Don't forget the way opponents would tire down and slow after being punched in the hip on the ref's blind side.

Mad Skillz.

Comment

Working...
                      X