Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    I have to keep it real simple for you.

Oh no please continue on calling me whatever word you think will make me or anyone else stop posting things you do not like seeing. Honestly I think it's working. You should increase the times you call people racist or bigot, really gives you the moral high ground.

Oh but you haven't refrained in voicing your opinion in every single one of them. And whining, thats what you do bud.

I always found it ironic, people who post the face are usually the ones catching feelings, and it's usually their subconscious way of trying to hide it... on the internet of all places. Better hit us with a couple of more lol and to show how much this doesn't affect you, although you haven't missed a beat replying to every post.

That's what this board is for LOL. Voicing opinions. Even the ones that you don't like. Your attempt at being the spokesperson for how how black people think, feel, and experience life is not admirable. In fact, it makes you look stupid.

Just so you know, I only responded because you keep responding to me. After this one I won't because you're starting to bore me.

Keep crying about how people like Jesse Williams and Kaepernick are oppressing you and hurting your feelings. lol. Too bad they aren't putting any energy into thinking about you. Keep crying about how you want your country back. Keep assuming that black posters are white and liberal "cucks". :

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      this is some white privilege **** right here...
      Do give some examples of these young guys experiencing racism.

go.....

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      f uck off you stupid ****. Black on Black crime is the go to point for you neo nazi sorts. White on White crime is is even more prolific in reality people commit crime on those near them regardless of race you stupid ****. And just because one problem exists doesn't mean you should ignore another you absolute f ucking stupid moron.
      uhhh....

FBI statistics show that black males are 6% of the US population but commit 40% of crimes.

Oh and cops kill more whites than black... another FBI stat.
      Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      This white cop that talks about institutional racism isn't allowed to talk about institutional racism because he's a white privileged cop, right?

Let's take it a step further. If you have poor African Americans that talk about institutional racism, many of you will just say "well, they should just get a job and stop smoking weed and then they won't have to worry about anything".

But if you have a white cop or interracial actor or athlete that say the same thing, these same guys then say "Oh, they're not black, they don't know what it's really like, etc". But best believe if Jesse Williams and Colin Kapernick were around during Jim Crow civil rights, they would've been black enough to sit right in the back of the bus with James Brown and Sidney Potier. These are the tricks you guys play.

Oh, but wait there's more. You guys saying Kapernick and Jesse Williams can't talk about the injustices put upon African American people might as well say that Eminem doesn't know a damn thing about Hip Hop and can't give his opinion on Hip Hop because he's white.

Which one is it?
      I stopped after 2 mins.

"we created this"

and the explanation was that they busted a dude selling ILLEGAL DRUGS... so now that guy is in jail so he cant go to his LEGAL JOB the next day, he gets fired, now he can't work, now he can't pay for car/license renewal etc... now cops pull him over arrest him for driving without license... now the guy is "stuck" with selling illegal drugs in the corner....

Again.... goes with your DECISIONS.... if you have a JOB wtf are you doing selling ILLEGAL DRUGS in the 1st place?

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Neither Kaepernick Jesse Williams are viewed as white men in this country.
      Would like for you to prove this comment.....

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      He is a liberal taking aim at the wrong people. Democrats are holding black people down, always have. Now they just incentivize the oppression, disguising it with little gifts. BLM only cares about black on white issues, they care nothing about the well being of the black community as a whole.

Kaepernick is just a naive person with some built up anger. Maybe he should donate some of the millions of dollars that he makes a year to police reform....sounds reasonable right, seeing as how he has the means to make a difference?
      Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      You people are insane.
      Can you even prove him otherwise?

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I never understand it when white people get so angry or annoyed when black people exercise their constitutional rights.

When asked about it, he answered directly and honestly.

What is the problem, other than people being uncomfortable with discussing his reasons for not standing.
      Its worse in chicago..... never seen him make a comment about that place.

no, those are examples of black men and women that found a way to beat the system.
      oh please explain.....

Almost always thats how jobs are filled, at least white collar jobs. If the best get the job, then we have no problem.

So what? They have problems with white employees too and they still get hired. My point is we live in a world where people are judging a name. So we can't pretend the system still operates against people who, again thru no fault of their own, have names that lock or "sound" urban and black.

None. Arrests are not made for that reason.

Resumes indicate blacks and women are often over qualified for jobs then their white male counterparts.for example see below. check the article below that shows how black Harvard grads get called back for jobs at the same rate as white state college grads.

http://qz.com/357445/black-harvard-g...college-grads/

You are avoiding the point being made-that affirmative action gives white men an excuse when they fail to get the job they want or get accepted at the school they want.
      laughable he used an "audit" type of experiment..... and resumes were similar....

how do we know which resumes were better etc minor details that would get you those call backs... different companies call back for different things. So for all we know these numbers can change if he does another one of these audit experiments.

Comment

• bigjavi973 going hard in the paint.

Comment

• so i just heard kaepernick is dating a BLM/islamist activist and converted to islam recently. Sterling Archer, i'd like your input on this interesting development.
          Last edited by John Barron; 05-23-2017, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            so i just heard kaepernick is dating a BLM/islamist activist and converted to islam recently. Sterling Archer, i'd like your input on this interesting development.
            Idk he if he's muzzy now but yea this is his gf. Would smash

https://youtu.be/77K3mzvFdgE

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              so i just heard kaepernick is dating a BLM/islamist activist and converted to islam recently. Sterling Archer, i'd like your input on this interesting development.
              There you go.

Bet he dont even know who george soros is.

Comment

• Hopefully he loses endorsements, gets suspended and continues to be scorned by the majority of America. He can take some solace in his 5 rooms full of shoes, 10's of millions of dollars and hot, crazy girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  im just assuming his wife wasnt too pleased.
                  Doesn't have one but he has a main girl but let's be honest she isn't going anywhere. It will be very hard for her to find another man with Usain's wealth and global status.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    He was an old creepy ass cracker like George Zimmerman.

And to answer your question no. Especially since black people are at least ten times more likely to carry pretty much every STD you can think of.
                    I don't get the comparison.

Comment

• he's a garbage QB making $15 mill to play football. he should be thanking America for that ridiculous privilege.

Comment

Working...
                      X