Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If Haye Catches Joshua Early - It's Goodnight, It's Curtains!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ is just Frank Bruno II.

I don't think he has survival instincts.

Whyte had him rocked, before that fight he hadn't taken any fire whatsoever in his career.

Haye takes him out inside 6 IMO.

Btw beating up Chisora won't prove much either, Derek is just fighting for $$$, his heart is not in boxing anymore.

Comment

I think AJ needs some tough fights in order to get ready for Haye. Its too early to fight Haye.

Comment

If Haye hadn't gotten injured, he would've knocked out Fury.

Comment

Haye kills Joshua if they fight this year. Joshua has a lot of work to do yet before he's ready, if ever.

Comment

If fury isnt willing to fight against haye he shouldnt even talk about him at all.
            And second joshua knocks fury out with 10 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
              If fury isnt willing to fight against haye he shouldnt even talk about him at all.
              And second joshua knocks fury out with 10 fights.
              I feel the same way about the talk. It's a form of disrespect, Fury doesn't mind, it's deliberate, we get left wishing. And second, give me a million dollars and ten years and I'll make you rich.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Haye kills Joshua if they fight this year. Joshua has a lot of work to do yet before he's ready, if ever.
                No he don't . Joshua will hold his own with him

Comment

Why are they moving Joshua that fast? He's gonna get embarrassed by Haye. What I saw in his last fight wasn't indicative of him being ready for that kind of step up at all(Assuming Haye is still about 80% of himself).

Comment

Haye isn't really that hard to hit, and he is chinny himself. It could just as easily go the other way. In saying that Joshua is not very mobile for Haye's footspeed could give him the edge.

Comment

Hopefully they both knock each other out.

Comment

Working...
                      X