Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I honestly think the guy just attacked me. I think he threw a sucker punch and dropped me, and then hit me several more times. I remember being under him, and using my grappling, getting on his back, pinning his arm behind his back, and punching away. I have somewhat of a wrestling, judo, BJJ, and boxing background (I competed in all of these. The last only really taught me to take a punch. I wasn't much good.)

I was in the guy's room, and we were supposed friends. He attacked me for very little reason. He turns full psycho when he gets too drunk. I don't intend to ever talk to him again.

My memory is basically being under him with him on top of me, and then flipping him over.

I think he might have simply sucker punched me.
      So your m8 sucker punched you while he was drunk??? and has left you looking like a *****, go back and fcuk him up now you sober get your respect back

Comment

• Got two 12 packs of staropramen, stuff is quality, i shall be drinking them all tonight lads

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          So your m8 sucker punched you while he was drunk??? and has left you looking like a *****, go back and fcuk him up now you sober get your respect back
          I had the guy in a position from which I could have killed him. And I didn't know I was all marked up until I got home. I'm marked up though.

Comment

Got two 12 packs of staropramen, stuff is quality, i shall be drinking them all tonight lads
            Quality lager. I have a sober time, but cold lager is one of my current main fantasies.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              Quality lager. I have a sober time, but cold lager is one of my current main fantasies.
              It is indeed welts, this is all i drink now, ive went right off the stella.

Hopefully your having a drink to bring in the new year bro

Comment

It is indeed welts, this is all i drink now, ive went right off the stella.

Hopefully your having a drink to bring in the new year bro
                Maybe, but walking the line atm.

I literally have dreams at night about drinking

Comment

• On the drink.

Smoked a couple bowls earlier, still high. Man I can't smoke lol.

Such a beta ****

Watching Steelers Broncos and Its a Wonderful Life.

Comment

• Fcuk me this place is dead

Comment

• Having a couple friends over in about an hour. Vodka, Guinness, blunts.

Having a little Christmas Eve get together, I'm doing the family thing tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X