No announcement yet.

Ghost/Paranormal Thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    Dipshit...the thread was started for sharing "ghost" stories, not for "please debunk or scientifically explain the story i have just written". If you have ever experienced a "spooky" situation and want to share it, this is the thread to do it in. Sometimes its just cool to read about people's stories without having ass juices like piggy barging in and debunking stories everytime
    I totally agree with you. I understand skeptics but I was trying to start a cool thread with interesting stories to tell. Instead it turned into people trying to be funny and fail as well as people thinking they know everything. I guess that's a boxing forum for you.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      I totally agree with you. I understand skeptics but I was trying to start a cool thread with interesting stories to tell. Instead it turned into people trying to be funny and fail as well as people thinking they know everything. I guess that's a boxing forum for you.
      I appreciate reading about these types of stories and its always the same motherfuckers who have to mess it up. If piggy doesnt have a story to contribute then he should just stfu and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        Sorry, but there is really nothing interesting about reading ghost stories.
        Pick a better topic next time and then you wouldn't get people knocking down your stories with reason and logic.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
          I appreciate reading about these types of stories and its always the same motherfuckers who have to mess it up. If piggy doesnt have a story to contribute then he should just stfu and move on.
          I hear you dude. Co-sign.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Sorry, but there is really nothing interesting about reading ghost stories.
            Pick a better topic next time and then you wouldn't get people knocking down your stories with reason and logic.
            Assumptions are for the ignorant. Obviously people like the stories as demonstrated by the poster above. If you don't like a thread, it's simple. Don't comment on it. It's not rocket science.

Comment

There was this guy i knew, who told me when he was alone in the dark, he swore he saw some stuff. Like shadows and ****.

Comment

Working...
              X