No announcement yet.

Absolutely Laughable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely Laughable

A child who has way too much time on his hands and not enough brain cells, starts a "satirical" thread about "Worst/Best Latin American Countries Rankings." When I call him on his bigotry, he writes a predictably immature message claiming I missed his "humor" and that I don't know the definition of certain words in the English language. He goes on to accuse me of being overly sensitive ("butthurt," to use his word) and puts me on "ignore."

In his tiny little mind, it's okay to offend people as long as you claim you were just being "satirical." His puny little ego is stroked if he screeches back at a post and then puts the poster on "ignore." Who cares? But I had to start a thread in order to call attention to what a "poco hombre" this individual is. He's so soft he has to put me on "ignore," so as to avoid the reply he so fears.

"Maniac" lol Gimme a break....

Cryme a river slut

Comment

lol at the premise for his choices.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
        lol at the premise for his choices.
        That was the pont.....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Cryme a river slut
          "Slut," huh? You're not man enough to call anyone that. You don't even have the stones to debate a man you can't even see, opting instead to put me on "ignore." Then you have the audacity to come into my thread and talk mess after taking your ball and running away! lol

Your thread about "Worst/Best Latin American Countries Rankings" wasn't good, let alone funny. "Satire," as you wish to call it, isn't your strong suit. When I took issue with your comments, it would've been preferable for you to say something along the lines of: "Hey, dude, keep your shirt on. I was just kidding." I would've replied with something like, "I don't see what's funny about it," and that would've been the end of it.

Grow up. Better to be a man than a "maniac."

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            "Slut," huh? You're not man enough to call anyone that. You don't even have the stones to debate a man you can't even see, opting instead to put me on "ignore." Then you have the audacity to come into my thread and talk mess after taking your ball and running away! lol

Your thread about "Worst/Best Latin American Countries Rankings" wasn't good, let alone funny. "Satire," as you wish to call it, isn't your strong suit. When I took issue with your comments, it would've been preferable for you to say something along the lines of: "Hey, dude, keep your shirt on. I was just kidding." I would've replied with something like, "I don't see what's funny about it," and that would've been the end of it.

Grow up. Better to be a man than a "maniac."
            better being a maniac than a butthurt slut

Comment

TS is on his way to getting etherd in his own thread

Comment

Careful TS, he might try to report you like he did to RICH SPANIARD.

Maniac using the ignore function? What a sissy ass snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  Careful TS, he might try to report you like he did to RICH SPANIARD.

Maniac using the ignore function? What a sissy ass snitch.
                  You believe that? lol Then he comes in here and talks smack! Mamao....

Comment

manaic is mexican check hooks bro

Comment

Working...
                    X