Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody see this? Tucker Carlson and the chick writer from Teen Vogue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tucker is O'reilly 2.0, way more sharp and coherent.

Comment

because a dumb b1tch represents the whole anti-trump population.. you're dumber than that b1tch

Comment

I do gotta agree with the few other people here, you guys are really giving Tucker Carlson credit for "handling" a writer for teen vogue?

This is like as bad as Garcia-Salka and you are all just such shills to sticking it to the "libs" that you are eating this up. smh..
        Last edited by Rudyo; 01-05-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Great clip... thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            I do gotta agree with the few other people here, you guys are really giving Tucker Carlson credit for "handling" a writer for teen vogue?

This is like as bad as Garcia-Salka and you are all just such shills to sticking it to the "libs" that you are eating this up. smh..
            Shut up you little gay boy, just enjoy the pwnage.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Shut up you little gay boy, just enjoy the pwnage.
              Jim Raynor is a faggot, you are a faggot and the Protoss are faggots.

Comment

It's not even about ownage for me, or even right vs left. I just thought the interview was hilarious from all aspects. The venom was really, really strong.

really the only thing that would've made it better is if they jumped through each other's screen at the end and hate f**ked

Comment

Tucker DESTROYS these fools when they come on there talking non-sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    ''teen vogue''........how does a representative from that shlt make it to any type of debate ?!?!?
                    All those teen magazines and rolling stone type **** are hardline democrat megaphones on anything political.

It's a good thing for people who take their views seriously to see them skewered by "adults".

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      because a dumb b1tch represents the whole anti-trump population.. you're dumber than that b1tch
                      To be fair she made better points than you have the habit of doing and I believe she would demolish you with easein a debate (being serious here)

Comment

Working...
                      X