• Show
Clear All

Great for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      Great for boxing
      Bad for haters.....

Comment

Pathetic numbers. Ca$hnelo regularly pulls 2 million viewers on HBO. The difference is CBS is in like 7 billion homes and HBO is only in like 5 million homes. Do the math.

Comment

I can't wait until Al Haymon fails. We don't need criminals like him in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
            Pathetic numbers. Ca$hnelo regularly pulls 2 million viewers on HBO. The difference is CBS is in like 7 billion homes and HBO is only in like 5 million homes. Do the math.
            Hahahahahaha.

Comment

I can't wait until Al Haymon fails. We don't need criminals like him in the sport.
              You'll be one waiting disappointed a.ss bi.tch.

Suck on that while you wait
              Too bad it isn't Black..that's how you secretly like it.

We don't need coked-up...cross-dressing... rapists like Oscar in the sport.

Comment

Uncle Al doing great thangs for the sport. Garcia vs. One Thyme would do 5 million no doubt.

Comment

TIIMMMMBEEER!!!!! Gay AL is still going down the drain. Dude is about to fall, yet the fanboys just don't get it. 3 million viewers is nothing since the ratings have been declining significantly. Al wants those numbers for the mismatches he puts. Keep the "good news" coming, and I'll keep destroying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Azteka View Post
                    TIIMMMMBEEER!!!!! Gay AL is still going down the drain. Dude is about to fall, yet the fanboys just don't get it. 3 million viewers is nothing since the ratings have been declining significantly. Al wants those numbers for the mismatches he puts. Keep the "good news" coming, and I'll keep destroying it.
                    Gay cross-dressing coked-up Oscar is already down the drain.

You ain't destroying anything...not on this side of the border

Comment

Are you sure this would become a regular thing on PBC? Or once every 2 years? Bear in mind they still need to recover their millions overpaying fighters for fighting bums.

Comment

Working...
                      X