No announcement yet.

Whats Elie Sekbach's Beef with Mario Lopez? He is talking mad trash on him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I think they were actually the same height? she is listed at 5 foot 10, here is the photo of them on saved by the bell doesnt look like he is wearing lifts either. He looked so short on the early years of the show, maybe he grew two inches?

He has some tiny azz feet though

Have you guys seen what happened to Lisa Turtle!?! She done f-d up her face

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Have you guys seen what happened to Lisa Turtle!?! She done f-d up her face

It looks like she put a lot of light make up on and her face is bloated, what happened to her?

She used to be so pretty, I think she might have some mental issues or is on meds like pain killers or some drug usage, a lot of those meds make you act weird. especially since her face is bloated I knew a guy on some anti depressants who got a bloated face and would act strange.

Here is another picture of her

Comment

Isn't the oscar ace slater exhibition match today?

Comment

Who the **** cares about ellie suckdickback and what he does, associates with, or thinks he is. The guy is a clown

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Elie sounds like a jealous hater here, I seen Elie spar and get toyed with by some random british dude, and I seen the videos of Mario Lopez smoker fights at Wild Card and Mario would destroy Sekbach.

lol im laughing at Sekbach reading the tweet but not reading the part where Lopez said he will lift the Wild Card Ban, Sekbach refuses to acknowledge that he was banned from Wild card even won't read that part of the tweet.

Its funny before Eli got banned from Wild card back in 2009 he was praising Mario Lopez this video is old and it shows a fighter saying Mario can fight and Eli posted it along with him interviewing Lopez and being cool with him from 2009 my how times change, Elie went from being the biggest pactar and floyd hater to being the biggest pac hater and floyd fanboy

he's just jealous that he's not as good looking and sexually appealing to the opposite and same sex (no ****) as mario lopez.

elie sekback looks like he's had low amounts of cancer for most of his life.

Comment

Elie box like a nervous squirrel. Mario would probably KO him if he went halfway serious.

Also LMFAO at Mario standing on the box with the Star Wars guy. Looks fake as f#ck, but I want it to be real.

Comment

When's this fight getting signed? Probably arum gettin in the way...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  he's just jealous that he's not as good looking and sexually appealing to the opposite and same sex (no ****) as mario lopez.

elie sekback looks like he's had low amounts of cancer for most of his life.
                  seckback got that 'mild' cancer.

Comment

Working...
                  X