Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont yall find it funny how Broner still remembered but people forget maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love or hate broner there is no doubt the guy knows how to market himself. the fact is as soon and if broner beats a high level fighter he will be one most watched boxers again anbd hell the fight itself will be one highest rated of year even before he beats one and if he goes on a winning streak he still has chance to be a ppv fighter the question is whether he can be motivated enough to make it happen. But to say maidana is forgotten how the hell do you figure that he was in the 2 biggest fights last year maidana has a ton of fans from beating broner then giving mayweather a tough fight i think its ridiculous to say maidana is forgotten

Comment

Are you kidding me? That shot that sent Broner rolling around the ring is boxing folklore! Barrera-Prince, Maidana-Broner...stuff for the ages!

Comment

Maidana has probably made more money than Broner now.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinMoney View Post
          lmaoo seems like a lot of people was laughing at broner but at the end of the day hes still the bigger name and bring in more revenu and earns more paper than that unknown bum maidanaa.
          Shouldn't expect some ****in ******, who can't spell revenue, to remember how much maidana made vs Floyd in two fights. Wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Not really. When I think of Broner, the ass beating Maidana gave him is the first thing I remember.
            ya even i can admit that but at least he wants to try to avenge it which i dont see maidana risking his biggest victory of his career. well see but i think broner has better chance fighting matyssee then maidana again. well see tho im a huge broner fan mainly cause im from cincinnati but i can admit he has a lot to prove and not just cause he lost a fight even so he still has not nearly lived up to his potential which imo is still a huge ceiling

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Shouldn't expect some ****in ******, who can't spell revenue, to remember how much maidana made vs Floyd in two fights. Wtf are you talking about?
              His reply = It still dont matter cuz Madonnaaa no revenu, stay hatin

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                ya even i can admit that but at least he wants to try to avenge it which i dont see maidana risking his biggest victory of his career. well see but i think broner has better chance fighting matyssee then maidana again. well see tho im a huge broner fan mainly cause im from cincinnati but i can admit he has a lot to prove and not just cause he lost a fight even so he still has not nearly lived up to his potential which imo is still a huge ceiling
                I love watching him, but he's hit the ceiling. He scrapes by guys like ponce and Molina, that's unacceptable. Someone who had a higher ceiling would destroy those guys. He's flashy and has a big mouth, but he's limited, not a good enough boxer to school a guy and doesn't have enough power to get guys out of there. Throw in how easy he is to hit, and you have a c-b level guy. I'm not sure what people see in him that makes him appear better than he is.

Comment

Holy **** what? Lmao.

Comment

if you remember broner you also remember the guy who brought him back to reality by beating the living shit out of him

Comment

If only they could forget about you as well. Broner and Maidana are good fighters. I hate when people like you insist on calling good fighters bums wtf are you doing. If there was someone worth calling bum it would be that guy that fought Rourke, not top ten fighters making millions.

Comment

Working...
                      X