Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd tweets a 'how to treat a woman' picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Grimgash;14659793]Are you deft? It's not how to treat a woman....it's how you're viewed based on how you dress as a woman....[/QUOTE
    Everything on this board is written, not heard so being deft would not matter. It's not how you're viewed based on how you dress as a woman. It's how I know everything Mayweather says women should be viewed based on how they are dressed. All women and men should be treated with respect regardless of how they are dressed. Respect is something Mayweather demands he be given but he feels free to disrespect anyone at any time. He is a gigantic hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      A person's status depends only on what's within. I could be wearing a T-shirt and Jeans and still be respected because I accoord myself respectfully.

Truthfully the more rules we apply to something, the less understanding we will have of it. The only path to wisdom is through an open mind, free of the shackles and limitations of rules.

Comment

Floyd be Like:

I hit you up first bae, anywhere any time
        Last edited by GeneralZod; 06-13-2014, 11:48 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=boliodogs;14659903]
          Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          Are you deft? It's not how to treat a woman....it's how you're viewed based on how you dress as a woman....[/QUOTE
          Everything on this board is written, not heard so being deft would not matter. It's not how you're viewed based on how you dress as a woman. It's how I know everything Mayweather says women should be viewed based on how they are dressed. All women and men should be treated with respect regardless of how they are dressed. Respect is something Mayweather demands he be given but he feels free to disrespect anyone at any time. He is a gigantic hypocrite.
          How you dress pervays your image. It might not always be accurate but its extremely prejudiced in this society.

Comment

I'm waiting for a reply tweet from Adonis Stevenson

Comment

floyd is on point man.. the kid is growing up.. when i was young and saw a girl dressed like a hooker it was a turn on but these days its a total turn off makes you feel sick almost.. same when i see women wearing obvious heavy make up, its like they wearing this mask on they face so you are presented with a deception from the get go..

girls stop dressing like hookers and have some class, no one want to see your @sshole and p!ss pocket.

Comment

Spade a spade. I see a woman dressed up decently, I'm going to speak to them with respect; I see a woman who looks like a hooker, I'm going to avoid contact.

Putting Floyd to the side, I don't know why people criticise such judgement. If a man dressed like a thug, what will people think of him? It seems to be okay to formulate an opinion based on how they carry themselves, but when it comes to women all sensibility should be thrown out of the window?

Comment

He should post "how to treat a woman" pictures and caption them with "Irony, TBE gets it."

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    A person's status depends only on what's within. I could be wearing a T-shirt and Jeans and still be respected because I accoord myself respectfully.

Truthfully the more rules we apply to something, the less understanding we will have of it. The only path to wisdom is through an open mind, free of the shackles and limitations of rules.
                    Which is why you are a devoted Christian - a life with no limitations and no rules.

Comment

Floyd's act nearly out-dumbed broner right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X