No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Stops Mike Alvarado in a Seven Round War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
    Danny Garcia would get knock out also, the guy has power but that wouldnt be the diciding factor here. He couldnt knock out an old warrior like Morales, what makes you think he would be able to stop a hungry warrior like Rios, that keeps coming.
    I agree with this post!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      Please... take Garcia and Khan out of that list!
      You see you know your boxing, not like the dumb ass that you commented on.

Comment

• Amazing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
          Nah man I want to see Rios vs Danny Garica, p.rico vs Mexico. I got Rios knockinghim out.
          thats the fight i prefer most as well. it would be a better fight than what we just saw and this was fight of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
            Obviously u don't watch much boxing to NOT know who Mike Alvarado is..In Alvarado's last 2 fights he easily beat Mauricio Herrera(who's beaten the likes of undefeated prospect Ruslan Provodnikov, prospect Mike Dallas Jr & Cleotis Pendarvis) & in a war he made a come from behind KO in the last round to beat Breidis Prescott who before he fought Alvarado had NEVER been down..& in this fight even thou Alvarado lost, he showed he's for real..& I guess u don't know who Urbano Antillon, exworld WBA champ Miguel"Aguacerito"Acosta(who Ríos beat by KO for the world title in another war) & Anthony Peterson are..U need to start watching more boxing..
            you know your boxing, I likewise know who boxers are that are coming up in the ranks.

Comment

• WOW!!! I just watched that fight! Holy ****, that fight was a WAR!!!! What an awesome fight. I have to say though, I feel that stoppage was a bit premature. I wish the ref would have let it go on...

Comment

• Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                I think Rios vs Garcia is the best fight that can be made at the 140lb division. (i know golden boy Top rank i can dream on but still). garcia was regarded as the division elite by hbo before the fight for his stoppage win over khan. but take a closer look at danny garcia. if you missed the first morales fight go back and watch it. to me it seems like he might have gotten a gift in a fight he probably should have lost. now fast forward to the amir khan fight and garcia loses every round until he knocks khan out. rios is not a technical fighter but garcia isn't a master technician either. both these guys would eventually have to go to war with each other and garcia would prove a bit more durable than mike. we just saw rios-alvarado foty. rios would win foty again in 2013 if the boxing gods blessed us with rios vs danny garcia. my pick i think bam bam late KO11.
                You see now you talk common sense not like others, your a boxing fan that reasons and tells the truth like my self, others have to lie and talk crap.

Comment

• Rios vs Alvarado was in all out slugfest Props to Bam Bam for his TKO victory over a tough fighter in Alvarado.

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                    i had rios winning rounds 1-3, mike 4-6. mike started to pick up but rios caught him with that right on the 7th...well, that is boxing, anything can happen in a moment...

kudos for both fighters for a good fight!
                    I commend you on your observation of how the fight went down. I couldn't believe Lederman's scorecard on this one, because I too had Rios take the first 3 rounds, with Mike starting to come back before getting KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X