No announcement yet.

[B]Berto reminds me a alot of Jeff Lacy[/B]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B]Berto reminds me a alot of Jeff Lacy[/B]

Does anyone see this? Because of their physique they got a lot of wins due to fear from their opponent. But once that aura got shattered from their first loss people came at them differently. It seems like people are going to attack Berto with more confidence now like they did Lacy. They both have that bulky physique and seem to need rest before before every flurry of combos.

Originally posted by SungLong7inDong View Post
    Because of their physique they got a lot of wins due to fear from their opponent.
    Do you realy think, that Zaveck has lost this fight becouse he was afraid of Berto?

He has lost this fight, becouse Berto has - probably accidently - headbuted him. You might want to take a look, at a few analysis of this event.

Comment

Berto is a joke, by round #4 he was gasping for air with mouth open and slowly walking around. He was gassed. He headbutted Zan to cut him up so the fight gets stopped before he gets knocked out.

If you look at punch stats Jan landed way more punches than Berto at time of stoppage, and he landed the harder shots since Berto was wide open. Berto was throwing alot of combos that were blocked or had no power.

Whats even more sad is that Jan had more Slovenian fans in Biloxi who came to see him than Berto fans

Comment

No I meant Zaveck was attacking Berto without fear. Before his loss with Ortiz people had that respect for Berto to stay away and not come in like Zaveck did. Like Lacy after the Calzaghe fight guys seem to not fear that power anymore and started to attack him. Where before they had that hesitancy. His KO percentage dropped significantly after the Calzaghe lost. I mean he had the same power before...I just think it's psychological when people see you can be beat they approach you differently.

Comment

Working...
        X