• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyMayMafia View Post
    Makes me hard every time.

I've got a HD copy. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Bulge View Post
      Again... DING DING DING!!!!. This is the problem with America.

BTW. If you already have insurance, nothing will change for you. Also, are you opposed to cheaper healthcare? You obviously have no clue.
      yeah i oppose cheaper healthcare.

healthcare should be more expensive.

if people can't afford it , i think they should die.

it'll just mean less poor people to collect welfare and less old farts on social security.

Comment

Only people who can afford health Care think its bad. I dont mind paying extra taxes to help some one else out.

Comment

I don't have healthcare so I'm glad at least I know I'll have some coverage.. even if it's minimal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulge View Post
            Again... DING DING DING!!!!. This is the problem with America.

BTW. If you already have insurance, nothing will change for you. Also, are you opposed to cheaper healthcare? You obviously have no clue.

Werd,

You tell him Bulge..

Better healthcare is great for americans...

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' bro View Post
              Only people who can afford health Care think its bad. I dont mind paying extra taxes to help some one else out.

My family and I have great health care.. I wouldnt mind paying extra taxes to help someone else out too..

I think its a cali thing.. we all about the in here..

Comment

Waiting for Roy O'Bannon to spit his ignorant rap...

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Waiting for Roy O'Bannon to spit his ignorant rap...
                  he'll probably come in here and post something about how the healthcare reform is a plan by the illuminati to secretly take over the united states through canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Knickerbocker View Post
                    he'll probably come in here and post something about how the healthcare reform is a plan by the illuminati to secretly take over the united states through canada.
                    LOL @ all the idiot collectivist scum in here.

They actually believe that this is a "health care" plan not realizing its a eugenics plan to kill off the country via the death centers.

And Tua, I hope you're ready for your current health care to be turned into watered down 3rd world country status.

This is the banks imposing more control, through their health insurance co's.

Enjoy the Brave New World suckas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                      LOL @ all the idiot collectivist scum in here.

They actually believe that this is a "health care" plan not realizing its a eugenics plan to kill off the country via the death centers.

And Tua, I hope you're ready for your current health care to be turned into watered down 3rd world country status.

This is the banks imposing more control, through their health insurance co's.

Enjoy the Brave New World suckas!!!

Have you ever seen the movie Conspiracy Theory? You remind me of Mel Gibson.

Comment

Working...
                      X