No announcement yet.

I ****ing hate me new job!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ****ing hate me new job!

Seriously, I am supposed to be taking a gap year, but i figure i need some $$$ so i will work for a few months like just in some store. So i got a job in an "outdoor store" selling hiking boots and sleeping bags and ****, and let me tell you it ****ing sucks balls man!

The customers are the worst, mostly they stand outside the shop, looking in with their ugly, vacant faces, then they walk in, and look at you like an alien when you greet them, so you think "**** you then" and walk off, then they go "Excuse me" and you'r like grrrrrrr wtf! and they ask you some gay ass question.

The men are the worst though, they think because they go hiking and camping that they are some hard muttha****ers! piss me the **** off, one guy was like what do you do for a hobby, and i was like "boxing" and he looked at me like i was a criminal.

This ****ing **** is mind-numbing

Man so I walk into this store and this asshoe greets me like I should give a **** about him so I give him a mean stare like im going to knock his ass out. Of course I am just going to buy some supplies for my hiking trip and I am as hard as they come so I ask his goofy looking ass what he does for a hobby, and he says, "boxing" I looking at him like mothafooka you look pregnant wtf are you doing boxing. Anyways what's up with you TS why do you hate your job?

Comment

lol I didn't know you were a short, fat, balding, mincy looking ******? when did you come into my store?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        lol I didn't know you were a short, fat, balding, mincy looking ******? when did you come into my store?
        Oh **** I just read your original post. My bad for staring at you like that. NOT. Why do you have to insult me like that though dawg? I was drunk when I walked into the store cut me a break.

Comment

i dont like that kind of job

Comment

It's karma.

Comment

TS you seem mad, yet like I said, "you look pregnant." Drop boxing as a habit and try nitting
              Last edited by OaktownGhost; 12-11-2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

lol i know oaktown, i was just joking with you.

But in seriousness, this job does piss me off, i'd rather just be lugging stuff around out the way of people, or in an office or something

Comment

It's "My". I ****ing hate "my" new job.

Comment

new jobs can be a pain in the ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X