Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitaliy kicks some asses in a Ukrainian parlament

Boxing champ Klitschko scuffles with political opponents
    (AFP) – 3 hours ago

KIEV — Boxing champion Vitali Klitschko on Tuesday threatened to throw some of his world famous punches in the political arena during a tussle at a local parliament in his native Ukraine.

"If anyone resorts to force, then I'll resort to force too," the World Boxing Council heavyweight title holder threatened, as a scuffle broke out in the Kiev local assembly.

Two-metre-tall (six feet, seven inches) Klitschko, a local politician, found himself at the centre of the action as lawmakers from his opposition group faced off against legislators from the city mayor's party, in heated exchanges shown on Ukrainian television.

"I didn't hit anyone, I just tried to push a few people away," he told television channel 1+1 afterwards.

Klitschko, who last month successfully defended his WBC title, added that using his mighty strength "could have led to certain lawmakers being admitted to hospital."

The scuffle started when the 38-year-old boxer and his allies, angered by the failure of the administration to approve land redistribution in Kiev, decided to try and stop a session of the assembly from opening.

the new mike tyson - lol

tyson is his idol right ?

Comment

you forgot the pic.

Comment

Comment

Roboplop is talking ****e again! His fists are legally classed as weapons and rather than being a bully, he should pick on someone of his own ability such as Hayemaker. People who abuse steroids should not be allowed in parliament

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
            Roboplop is talking ****e again! His fists are legally classed as weapons and rather than being a bully, he should pick on someone of his own ability such as Hayemaker. People who abuse steroids should not be allowed in parliament
            Hey did you see that episode of chocolate news about the kid on steroids playing little league baseball? "I told you I don't use no steroids!" lol
            VK has roid rage lol

Comment

they need lennox lewis - lol

Comment

Working...
              X