No announcement yet.

the cotto-clottey winner will face...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the cotto-clottey winner will face...

im wondering what's the point in these two fighting each other...is it for the jmm-mayweather winner, Mosley, or to get a pacman fight?

don't get me wrong i like the cotto-clottey match, cotto should win IMO, but whats next for the winner?

Originally posted by Alex.Hdz View Post
    im wondering what's the point in these two fighting each other...is it for the jmm-mayweather winner, Mosley, or to get a pacman fight?

don't get me wrong i like the cotto-clottey match, cotto should win IMO, but whats next for the winner?
    If Cotto wins it should be winner of Marquez Mayweather or Pacquiao
    If Joshua Wins it should be Mosley or winner of Mayweather Marquez

Cotto already has a win against Mosley and a second fight would probably look the same but with the difference of speed since mosley is starting to slow down.

Comment

I think if Cotto were to lose, Mosley would still want him. Which sucks.

Comment

Cotto wins, he should target a SSM rematch. Arum just might steer him towards Pac tho.

Clottey wins, he should also go after SSM, but he's supposedly hungry for Pwill to come back to 147 and face him. I doubt Pwill can do it.

Also, slight possibility winner would try to gobble up Berto's belt. Most likely Berto's people ain't quite willin to match him against Clottey, but Cotto is a maybe.

Comment

winner should unify with shane or berto

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            winner should unify with shane or berto
            and Mayweather should fight Calderon.

Comment

Cotto and Clottey have different futures mapped out

Cotto is a real star while Clottey isn't quite there yet. Cotto has mega-fights with Pacquiao and Mayweather on the horizon... Clottey might get Mosley if he's very lucky. Berto seems more likely but I doubt his handlers would want to stick him in there with Clottey yet

Comment

Man, Berto would get murdered by either man... I wouldn't feed him to the lions just yet. First he needs to rematch Collazo at the very least, and then maybe 1 or 2 fights with B-level guys before jumping into the unification mix.

He still looks so green out there, and the constant holding doesn't do him any favours (I won't be surprised if a ref takes points away next time).

Comment

Berto gives anyone trouble purely for his handspeed and pretty fair power

I may change my mind after the fight tonight but if Clottey/Berto were to happen I might pick Berto to win

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    Man, Berto would get murdered by either man... I wouldn't feed him to the lions just yet. First he needs to rematch Collazo at the very least, and then maybe 1 or 2 fights with B-level guys before jumping into the unification mix.

He still looks so green out there, and the constant holding doesn't do him any favours (I won't be surprised if a ref takes points away next time).
                    feed him to the lions???man he's the wbc champ

Comment

Working...
                    X