No announcement yet.

Oscar's effort does nothing for Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar's effort does nothing for Pacman

The man lost the fight in the first minute. I did not see him to attempt to land a meaningful jab ONCE. He did not look like himself AT ALL, he looked like he didn't even deserve to share the same ring. I'm not sure if it was the weight, the age, or if he threw it, but you can't tell me that Pacquaio fought the best, most determined version of De La Hoya tonight. How did he get so bad in 7 months? He looked like 20% of himself, to call himself "a shell of himself" like we call RJJ a lot, would be sugar coating it. It looked like Oscar hadn't boxed 1 day since the Forbes fight and was just getting back in the gym. Not only was his conditioning gone, he seemed to have lost ALL TECHNIQUE too. He looked like one of the 4 round fighters I saw in the city last week. It was so bad.

I know a lot of people will call me a "Pac Hater", or a "De La Hoya fanboy", but I am neither. I just wanted a good fight. That's all. Sorry for the rant.

http://boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228562

Not a pac hater!

Comment

Great post. But they'll call you a hater. That fight if you want to call it that was laugable. I can honestly say i never want to see delaoldya in a ring again. Pac still needs to fight the prime fighters or will he go for the money fight again?

Comment

The Stupid Fatass clown is here.. How does Manny's Balls taste like?

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
          The Stupid Fatass clown is here.. How does Jinkies wet ****** taste like?
          "you think you can beat me boy! You cannot beat me!"

follow me troll to the next thread

and tell Pacquiao to stop fighting old fighters who have the fortitued of a bum!

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
            The Stupid Fatass clown is here.. How does Jinkies wet ****** taste like?

and tell Pacquiao to stop fighting old fighters who have the fortitued of a bum!

Comment

Weren't you the same people laughing all the way to an Oscar win via KO courtesy of a left hook?

And weren't you the same ones who challenged everyone betting on Pac to offer no excuses such as size and weight?

Now here you are preaching about mismatches. It will take a win against Arreola for you to give a little appreciation to a tiny man beating up your giant bet.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post

you and xcaret are neck and neck in the race for most stupid and hateful poster of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  Great post. But they'll call you a hater. That fight if you want to call it that was laugable. I can honestly say i never want to see delaoldya in a ring again. Pac still needs to fight the prime fighters or will he go for the money fight again?
                  I completely agree

Comment

Working...
                  X