Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had a gun to your head and HAD to choose, which would you lick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    you would lick some nuts for 50 million stop lying
    53.5 mil actually and those 6 nutters dont need a gun to their heads

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

these ''make a pick'' threads are demented AF

Comment

If you put a gun to my head I might say go ahead, but if you offer ten million dollars, I would lick an elephant's balls
        I don't get mfer saying just pull the trigger so fast. First off I don't believe any of you would do that in first place. But if you really did at least give one of the options a chance first. Suicide can always be achieved but if you lick the nuts first and come to the conclusion you can't live with yourself just get a rope and hang yourself. On the other hand you may lick the nuts and find it's not all that bad and be able to continue on living.

Live baby live

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          lmao I just want to be totally clear

Also, what counts as a lick? Like can I just dab my tongue on her arsehole or do I have to full on tongue punch her rusty balloon knot
          You gotta hit it with a combo, bro. Hard and fast. If you leave it clean and glistening, you get a complementary bottle of honey.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            You stuipid MFer, when did i say i think you are sexy? You stupid bald fuk.

Since you cant comprehend, i said if you just shaved your fukd up bald head. Put a beautiful womanly wig on, get on some female hormone pills, get a breast job done and put on some make up. Then ill give you what you want. And thats my kock in your mouth.

You dumb bald fuk
            I typically don't talk about putting my d1ck in a womans mouth unless I find her attractive. Here you are, over and over, talking about me like that. What else am I supposed to think? You like me, and you're angry that I'm rejecting your advances. You're also projecting your desires onto me, since you're saying I want kock in my mouth, when I voted for the starfish.

You really need an alt or two to manifest your multiple personalities. One minute, you're a level headed business owning almond farmer, the next you're a ghetto thug wanting to fight Larry, now you're a raging flamer. It's like you're Butler, Larry, and Sunspace all rolled into one.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              I don't get mfer saying just pull the trigger so fast. First off I don't believe any of you would do that in first place. But if you really did at least give one of the options a chance first. Suicide can always be achieved but if you lick the nuts first and come to the conclusion you can't live with yourself just get a rope and hang yourself. On the other hand you may lick the nuts and find it's not all that bad and be able to continue on living.

Live baby live
              Agreed, it is easy for me on the internet to say "go ahead and pull the trigger", which I did. I admit if an actual gun was up against my head I would probably reconsider.

Comment

Agreed, it is easy for me on the internet to say "go ahead and pull the trigger", which I did. I admit if an actual gun was up against my head I would probably reconsider.
                Hopefully you choose the ass. A moment of sh itty taste is better than a lifetime of sh itty memories

Comment

I'd have to smell the nuts first.

Comment

damn man you motherf**kers who come up with these questions got way too much f**king damn time on your hands smh

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      These kinds of questions you have to think about practically, not philosophically.

Eating **** is nasty. I'm not gonna eat some *****'s mierda.

Licking the nutsack is the way to go. You just need to have a lot of willpower to overcome the psychological barrier of doing a gay sex act. But it shouldn't be a big deal so long as you don't get aroused from it. All you have to do is lick it in a very matter-of-fact way.

Comment

Working...
                      X