Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Were Golovkin at 35 Would You Have Taken 15 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Real negotiations wont start until after Chavez-Canelo takes place. You guys can keep yapping and arguing all you want, but you might as well be talking about Higgis boson.
    Real negotiations?

So if Alvarez vs Chavez Jr. breaks 1mil PPV, that means GBP won't find it a problem to still give K2 8 figures plus let's say 15% PPV?

In other words, the higher success rate in revenue for Alvarez vs Chavez Jr. means any new deals will be better than let's a flat fee of 8 figures?

How does the Jacobs success rate affect ''negotiations''

Comment

Originally posted by SensFullViolenc View Post
      no, how bout your momz?
      Idk? I haven't asked her tbh. A little awkward, but your response and the fact that 100% of the votes thus far say I'm right....you could have some ass hurt going on.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        I can guarantee you it wasnt a clean deal. There was either options demands, unfavorable rematch financials, escape clauses, etc etc., or all of the above.

But you probably have never even seen a bout offer sheet or a bout contract in real life, so you really dont know what you're talking about. All you know is that a fighter you dont like didnt accept an alleged offer that you think he should have accepted, despite you not having the slightest idea what he would actually have been accepting.
        How can you guarantee that? You've never read it yourself.

Comment

what's the source of your obsession with Golovkin?

Comment

For $15m flat fee, no strings attached?

Most definitely, IMO, GGG should take such an offer. As it stands however, I have yet to see confirmation that such an offer was ever made. So it's kind of silly to even ask that, but if you want to argue hypothetical's, so be it.

Comment

Working...
            X