• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY are GGG fans such Pieces of ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      We know why you're mad, Pedro.

Get those tampons ready when Canelo finds the courage to get in there and take his whipping from GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        We know why you're mad, Pedro.

Get those tampons ready when Canelo finds the courage to get in there and take his whipping from GGG.
        imagine if ward fought GGG, he would have exposed him like jacobs did. where was GGGs super strong power?? stupid ducking boys, ginger beats GGG easy, i wonder what the excuses will be? one of them wil be "ginger waited for him to get old"

stupid fa990t ass ducking boys.

Comment

imagine if ward fought GGG, he would have exposed him like jacobs did. where was GGGs super strong power?? stupid ducking boys, ginger beats GGG easy, i wonder what the excuses will be? one of them wil be "ginger waited for him to get old"

stupid fa990t ass ducking boys.
          Wait, are you really claiming GGG ducked Canelo? Who gave up their belt so he wouldn't have to fight his mandatory?!!? oh that's right, Canelo.

Comment

Go back to your hole.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              Wait, are you really claiming GGG ducked Canelo? Who gave up their belt so he wouldn't have to fight his mandatory?!!? oh that's right, Canelo.
              who didnt accept the 10 plus million dollar offer canelo sent that?

you DO KNOW that with WBC rules. canelo and GGG is AUTOMATICALLY 55-45 split. GGG does deserve even a 80-20 split with his 150K lemuiz PPV BUYS. learn the sport ******, once again............ DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING.

Comment

Another thoughtful and insightful post by bambam.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Go back to your hole.
                  ok, go back to GGGs' hole HAHAHAHA.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    Another thoughtful and insightful post by bambam.
                    there nothing wrong about it. its true what i said.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      People need to quit with the bashing. Just like any fighter, past or present, stepping up in class has humanized GGG. Just like any fighter he is a tad overrated. What i learned from the GGG/Jacobs fight is that GGG is a good fighter who is worth his mettle. He stood in there with a good fighter on Saturday night and held his own. The questions weren't really about Jacobs, we already knew the ups and downs of Jacobs, but our curiosity was Golovkin and what we would learn about him.

As for his chin= A
                      Took a big shot from Jacob in the final round and wobbled but never went down.

Stamina= B
                      seem a bit out of gas towards the final rounds

Skill= B
                      Limited in terms of mixing up his attacks. Slow on the feet and robotic at times, telegraphing his punches. Tend to load up too much.

IQ= B
                      Needs to learn how set traps and not just attack and destroy. This will be his let down against other good fighters; They will neutralize his style, and it will be up to him to adapt and set traps. It will serve him well against a fighter like Jacobs who was exhausted but fighting on sheer will.
                      Good breakdown and I pretty much agree, I always say to my friends that Golovkin is a B level fighter with A+ power. You have broken it down further than that.

As far as the hating, I think its mainly a response to his fans who overrate him, so there is an over-response. Most of these things work this way, I find in life there is generally a lack of balanced, impartial individuals.

Golovkin is very good, in my opinion his numbers currently flatter him a bit, I am specifically talking the title defences and the 37-0. His level of competition is lacking A and B level guys, a lot of that isn't his fault. Even before the weekend I would have him in the back half of the p4p list, somewhere between 6-10, but most scribes have him in the top 4, these are the situations where I think his stock is over-inflated.

He is undoubtedly good for boxing and people are always intrigued by knockout artists. I wish we could just enjoy his career without all the stupidity, but I think thats asking too much. Fighters like him bring boxing fans who have nationalistic pride, and a lack of sound boxing knowledge, basically they see everything with rose tinted glasses on.

Comment

Working...
                      X