Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
        I mean with some vapes you can pack 0.3 grams and have that last you all day depending on how you hit it. You should definitely be using less than what you would be from smoking.

Typically lower temps are great for daytime as it as it focuses on the euphoric/energized feeling if the strain allows. Higher for the opposite.

Also, a lot of people save their "AVB" (already vaped bud) and you can roll that up in a joint and smoke it later as it still has some THC. Or a lot of people sprinkle it on a PB&J and get blown.
        So I tried being more conservative with the vape but it isnt working for me man. Lol. How is it possible to last a whole day with .3?

I hit it real slow and by noon it was long gone.

I also tried AVB and I probably wont do that ever again unless im stranded somewhere with nothing else.

I always pack mine real fat but realistically, it is good for about 5 good big hits before the taste changes.

Comment

• man boxing needs to pick up the pace. where tf Canelo vs GGG these past 2 years. Danny Garcia is the truth man he gonna KO Thurman and cash out by ending Pac's career.

also i need to watch Kovalev vs Ward...

dab time

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            man boxing needs to pick up the pace. where tf Canelo vs GGG these past 2 years. Danny Garcia is the truth man he gonna KO Thurman and cash out by ending Pac's career.

also i need to watch Kovalev vs Ward...

dab time
            Never dabbed before. What is it like?

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              basically if you smoke good stuff at a rate of like 2-3 joints (.4 to 1g) a day for a year

your first dab will still prolly feel like 2-3 joints hitting you at once lol.

but if you dab a lot your tolerance acclimates, after awhile. not recommended if you got **** to do, but dabs are stupid good for chilling watching sports, music, and etc. but sometimes dabs are too much but fu*k you get baked.

i live in california so its easy as hell to get and id say most people who call themselves "stoners" in california probably dab a lot too

edit: nice avatar too. Sword of Doom?

Comment

• if your region/local area doesn't have a lot of dab or medical cannbis, the dab scene can be overwhelming. there's concentrates they sell at $100/g and I'd testify it's a huge difference over $50/g of concentrate.

even a $40/g of wax can be a lot more potent than a $20-25/g of wax

nobody really smokes high-grade wax daily unless they have a good connect tho. id say the average wax people buy is $25-40 a gram

Comment

• Without a doubt in my mind I would murder somebody or rape a hoe for a bag of spicy chips or some pumpkin pie.

Just pop a gun into existence and I'd shoot the next random stranger I see just for one f'ing taki.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    Without a doubt in my mind I would murder somebody or rape a hoe for a bag of spicy chips or some pumpkin pie.

Just pop a gun into existence and I'd shoot the next random stranger I see just for one f'ing taki.
                    What if they had lime tho? Would you still want them? Like Takis or Hot Cheetos w/ lime?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      What if they had lime tho? Would you still want them? Like Takis or Hot Cheetos w/ lime?

What about Pizzaria by Keebler from the early 90s?

Comment

Working...
                      X