Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose "Last Opponent" Was Least Impressive: Floyd (Berto) Or Manny (Bradley)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everybody with half a brain knows Bradley is miles ahead of Berto as a fighter

not even the Floydiots or the rare Berto fanboys would claim otherwise

unless they're trolling

Comment

Is this really even a question?

Comment

I though Pacquiao clearly won both fights by a wide margin. I though he actually won the first fight by even more points than he won the second fight. I have no problem with a third fight happening. I thought the first two fights were entertaining hard fought battles and expect the third fight to be another war that should be fun to watch. Bradley's chance of winning are better this time because he is 6 years younger than Pacquiao and still in his late prime. Pacquiao is well past prime but I think Pacquiao still beats Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Floyd says he's through, no coming back. Berto was his final fight.

Manny is set to face Bradley, but for the 3rd time so he's already shared the ring and knows how to fight him. He says it's game over afterwards.

If the retirements turn out to be true, whose last opponent would you consider least impressive?
          Only a bum would argue Berto was the better opponent and I'm glad to see there is only one bum in this thread. One and a half bums I should say.

Comment

Well obviously Bradley is the better fighter, that doesn't mean it's a great fight

Comment

Working...
            X