Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: "I think Carl Froch Will Fight Gennady Golovkin next year"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on, make it happen! all this back and forth drives me nuts.

Comment

Hmm, id like to see it, but I just dont see it happen. But it would be fun though, I got GGG by UD or very late TKO

Comment

Is GGG willing to go to 168 to fight Froch?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          At 172lbs. Froch said he'll have trouble making 168, so Golovkin's going to help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I don't think there's ever been a question of that.

Comment

... In case DeGale and Murray win next, Froch would choose his opponent for a Wembley fight. Golovkin's name is hype only -- at the end of the day Froch 'retired' exactly when this possible fight was on talks.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                Why would he be a hero for it? The only reason people want to see that fight is so Golovkin can have a win over him.
                Because coming out of retirement to fight Gennady Golovkin would deserve a lot of admiration. There's no way Froch walks away from that fight, win or lose, without having years taken off his life. Seriously, it would be incredible for him to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... In case DeGale and Murray win next, Froch would choose his opponent for a Wembley fight. Golovkin's name is hype only -- at the end of the day Froch 'retired' exactly when this possible fight was on talks.
                  Golovkin's name holds no weight in the UK. If Froch makes a comeback, it sells itself.

But even Froch couldn't sell out Wembley against Martin Murray...lol don't be fukin silly.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Because coming out of retirement to fight Gennady Golovkin would deserve a lot of admiration. There's no way Froch walks away from that fight, win or lose, without having years taken off his life. Seriously, it would be incredible for him to do that.
                    No it would be stupid and if he won it would only mean Golovkin is absolute trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Golovkin's name holds no weight in the UK. If Froch makes a comeback, it sells itself.

But even Froch couldn't sell out Wembley against Martin Murray...lol don't be fukin silly.
                      I was joking -- I think Froch might sell Wembley in case DeGale or Murray would win against Bute or Abraham in a spectacular manner...

Comment

Working...
                      X