Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Adrien Broner is a Nice Guy, He's No Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Roach is looking for someone for Pac to beat up on.

Comment

From some people who know Broner I can confirm his public persona is just an act. To drive attention and dollars toward him. Any publicity is good publicity even if it's negative. He learned that from Floyd. The sheep eat it up. Behind closed doors Broner is not a bad guy and is generally nice to people who try to talk to him.

Comment

Freddie Could a Turn Broner Atound; Broner's Dad & Team Have No Control Of Him

Just the way Broner speaks to media, cries victim, acts racial, inconsistencies in the ring, behavior out of the ring, Broner's team has no control or respect from Broner. Freddie would hold him to a higher standard or send him walking.

Comment

I rarely say it, but Freddie's gone daft. Nice guy? The guy is pond scum, lowest class level possible, lazy, rude, disgusting. But he's somehow a nice guy? Wow. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
            Just the way Broner speaks to media, cries victim, acts racial, inconsistencies in the ring, behavior out of the ring, Broner's team has no control or respect from Broner. Freddie would hold him to a higher standard or send him walking.
            Yea like Frankie Gomez and Chavez Jr....

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
              From some people who know Broner I can confirm his public persona is just an act.
              He has your a$$ fooled!!!! Racial outbursts on numerous occasions, going down on a stripper, imitating Floyd by attacking a guard, choking an opponents throat, shoulder roll BS, attacking old ladies, flushing enough money down the toilet to feed hundreds of starving kids. Don't be so damned naïve.
              Last edited by richardt; 11-06-2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Last week, the headlines were flying when Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach posted a surprising photo to social media. In the photo, Roach was standing side by side with four division world Adrien "The Problem" Broner.

Rumors began to circulate that Roach and Broner would soon begin a working relationship.

Those rumors were quickly shot down by Broner's current trainer and father-figure, Mike Stafford.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                I absolutely believe this.

Not a big Broner fan at all, but all reports I have heard indicate that the kid is polite/respectful for the most part. And it's the same with Mayweather.

It's the loud/brash/arrogant personalities that are fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                  as soon as i read that sauna thing i scrolled down for the yusaf mack comments

nice work boys
                  ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
                    From some people who know Broner I can confirm his public persona is just an act. To drive attention and dollars toward him. Any publicity is good publicity even if it's negative. He learned that from Floyd. The sheep eat it up. Behind closed doors Broner is not a bad guy and is generally nice to people who try to talk to him.
                    Thats exactly what I heard. It's obvious with Floyd, but Broner is the same.

Comment

Of course Broners antics in front of the camera are just an act. I believe he is genuinely a decent kid, he is confident and he thinks is all that, and at 26 he is a 4 division champ how can you knock him? People have tall poppy syndrome, a kid blows up and everyone wants to bring him down. Roach sees through all the s***, which is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X