• Show
Clear All

They can also feed Berto to Rob Salsa.

Comment

Feed him to Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        Feed him to Khan.
        There is still a decent possibility that Khan could get knocked out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post
          There is still a decent possibility that Khan could get knocked out lol.
          50/50 Fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            50/50 Fight IMO.
            I agree it's 50/50 since almost anyone with a decent punch can T/KO Khan even this faded(I bet due a little to being non PED induced now) Berto lol. I mean am I the only one who likes watching Khan fight people with a decent punch just hoping he gets clipped lol. You could put the shittiest guy in the world with punching power in there with Khan and I'd call it a 50/50 fight and be watching and waiting til the last second of the fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
              Spence would be a great idea....That will be similar to the Guerrero vs Thurman fight where Berto will get a lot of money, and lose every round.
              Spence would murder Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post
                I agree it's 50/50 since almost anyone with a decent punch can T/KO Khan even this faded(I bet due a little to being non PED induced now) Berto lol. I mean am I the only one who likes watching Khan fight people with a decent punch just hoping he gets clipped lol. You could put the shittiest guy in the world with punching power in there with Khan and I'd call it a 50/50 fight and be watching and waiting til the last second of the fight lol.
                Berto is tough and he is the type of gatekeeper that Khan should be walking through to prove himself as a top level fighter at 147.

The thing I like about guys like Berto and Ortiz is that they have nothing to lose at this point in their careers so anything can happen in their fights.

Khan's attitude of 'they are not on my level' is total BS - he should be willing to fight these guys instead of only calling out Floyd or Manny.

Comment

Berto, the one time gatekeeper to Floyd. lol. Just an average talent with some power. Nothing else.

Comment

Mayweather, lol

Comment

Working...
                    X