Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people getting all worked up about a Khan fight? Who else is there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto II, GGG even @ 155.

It really doesn't matter who Floyd fights, I'm not watching unless it's the guys I listed. A lot of people won't watch if it's Cotto either... well the Cotto and Floyd haters won't anyway, it'll sell the most out of any other opponent he takes.

Floyd should just retire, once he beat Manny I was done with both of them really.

Comment

Brook living off 1 victory

Cotto/canelo talking to eachother about own superfight and both loss to floyd already

Garcia not calling out floyd cause he knows

Thurman fighting July

GGG is a MW....A MW!!

Khan is all thats left. I like his skill set and think it will cause problems. Khan has been begging so he will leave it all in ring and will go out on his shield.

Im rooting for Khan to get fight

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
        I can't understand why there is such uproar over Khan being picked..like you said there are no other valid options. Mayweather has also cemented his legacy and won the biggest fight he could win. It's a retirement fight and i think Khan will be perfect for Floyd for his last fight before he retires.
        Algieri - Not ranked top 10 at 140 or 147, loss to Pacquiao right before.

Alexander - Good win, #10 WW.

Collazo - Decent win, not ranked in top 10 at 140-147.

Julio Diaz - Bad performance, narrowly defeated Diaz. Suffered KD, almost lost in his own backyard with 3 English judges and English ref. Diaz not ranked top 10 at 140-147.

Carlos Molina - Terrible opponent, not ranked in top 10, joke of a fight.

Danny Garcia - TKO'ed in 4 rounds, Garcia was underdog.

Lamont Peterson - Close fight, narrowly lost. Could have gone either way.

Zab Judah - Good win, top 5 JWW.

Dude hasn't really done **** since Zab.

Comment

It came up in this website's article that Hearns said Khan can make more money with Brook than with Mayweather. Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Craveman View Post
            It came up in this website's article that Hearns said Khan can make more money with Brook than with Mayweather. Just saying...
            Yeah but there is no coming back when Khan loses to Brook. He can still fight Brook after Floyd makes him look stupid for 2 minutes then KO's him.

Comment

For me, the obvious one is Brook and then Mayweather becomes undisputed champion and retires.

I don't think Thurman has done enough (yet) for a shot. Khan would get dismantled and KTFO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Craveman View Post
                Maybe Khan just wants the chance. Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Brook living off 1 victory

Cotto/canelo talking to eachother about own superfight and both loss to floyd already

Garcia not calling out floyd cause he knows

Thurman fighting July

GGG is a MW....A MW!!

Khan is all thats left. I like his skill set and think it will cause problems. Khan has been begging so he will leave it all in ring and will go out on his shield.

Im rooting for Khan to get fight
                  What skill set though..people keep talking about his imaginary skill set. I don't see it. He runs without countering or setting anything up. He's a decent fighter, let's not get all wild about his skill set that has been nullified even by Lamont Peterson and Julio Diaz. For a guy hyped up to have some kind of crazy skill set, he struggles way too much with the outer top 10 fighters.

Comment

I swear some people on here feels Floyd doesn't even need to fight, he should just be paid and given the win.

Saying Khan, doesn't deserve it , who does?? it like this mystical realm created for fighting Floyd, they must be righteous enough to fight him. Who can pull the sword out of the stone.. Ortiz Maidana Guerrero?

And the people who hate Khan so much, wouldn't it be sweet seeing him out boxed (never been so far) then K.o'd?

Comment

Working...
                    X