No announcement yet.

good effort chino but the gloves were not going to help you land shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good effort chino but the gloves were not going to help you land shots

I dont see the controversy...odlh was the cash cow....chose gloves, ring size, glove size...he still lost

You have to land to win fellas

I agree . I scored the fight 7 rnds to 5 for Floyd . Maidana fought the figut that Victor Ortiz tried to fight before he lost his cool .But gotta give it to Floyd .He adjusted and started landing the cleaner punches and rolling away from the overhand right . It seems some posters come on here and create accounts specifically to sh#t on Floyd ?

Comment

Of course not, but the shots he landed could have did more superficial damage, took more wind out of him, or the few good one he landed may have stunned him.

You also can't ignore the mental aspect of not being able to use the gloves you always use and wanted to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        Of course not, but the shots he landed could have did more superficial damage, took more wind out of him, or the few good one he landed may have stunned him.

You also can't ignore the mental aspect of not being able to use the gloves you always use and wanted to use.
        This^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
        X