No announcement yet.

This is genuinely sad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is genuinely sad

Look at them how kool they where with each other. Can someone get to the bottom of the beef? Was Rios jelous? Did Victors head get to big?

i think becuase Ortiz split from Garcia..maybe? Who knows, Ortiz is a punk.

Comment

They seemed like good friends, but I bet they'd make even better enemies. I hope that they find themselves across the ring from one another at one point in their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
        i think becuase Ortiz split from Garcia..maybe? Who knows, Ortiz is a punk.

If anybody deserves to be called a punk....

Comment

Victor Ortiz' career is actually sad he was destined for greatness he had physical attributes that Mexican fighters would kill for but he was missing one key factor the Mexican fighting heart, that extra gear that a Mexican fighters have when things aren't going their way they can still pull through and get the Victory.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            If anybody deserves to be called a punk....

that was one bad slip up...and he was young and dumb, he realized he made a mistake and changed his ways. (Roach aint an angel either though dude talked/talks mad *****). Have you heard of all the charity work Brandon does? Hes a nice guy and id love to be at a sports bar with him watching ppv fights someday.

Comment

i hate Rios and Ortiz, so its whatever to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                i hate Rios and Ortiz, so its whatever to me.
                Then why did you waste your time making that post?"peeleft:

Comment

make what post?? Ortiz is a punk, Rios is a punk, Garcia is a punk... they all are punks

Comment

victor ortiz is an idot.. but his career isnt over... hes still young, and he can beat pretty much anyone at 147 except floyd and manny. They should match his azz up with cotto..mexico vs PR.. both guys desperate for a win... that would do good numbers, id watch it.

Comment

Working...
                    X