Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN's Kieran Mulvaney: "If Ortiz Hugged Floyd Again, The Fight Would Be On Cinemax!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN's Kieran Mulvaney: "If Ortiz Hugged Floyd Again, The Fight Would Be On Cinemax!"

Kieran also says that he sees Khan as a more likely opponent than Pac
    • Floyd really believes Pac is on steroids
    • Floyd can make $40 million with anyone
    • Arum doesn't want to work with Floyd

lol. Skinemax should show Pac-Mosley.

Comment

-- i like floyd.
      -- i don't like ortiz.
      -- i think ortiz is dumb.
      -- i agree headbutting is wrong.
      -- i don't like overly friendly fighters.
      -- i hated pac-mosley because of all the friendlyness.
      -- i am incredibly bored by pac press because of the total lack of confrontation.
      -- i was a big fan of maidana trying to KO khan when khan went to touch gloves.

i do however have a problem w/ floyd pretend-hugging ortiz and pretending like everything was good, so as to lull ortiz into a false sense of friendlyness, and then clocking him.

it doesn't mean i hate floyd. im still a fan. but i think that was wrong.

i think reasonable people can disagree on this.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        -- i like floyd.
        -- i don't like ortiz.
        -- i think ortiz is dumb.
        -- i agree headbutting is wrong.
        -- i don't like overly friendly fighters.
        -- i hated pac-mosley because of all the friendlyness.
        -- i am incredibly bored by pac press because of the total lack of confrontation.
        -- i was a big fan of maidana trying to KO khan when khan went to touch gloves.

i do however have a problem w/ floyd pretend-hugging ortiz and pretending like everything was good, so as to lull ortiz into a false sense of friendlyness, and then clocking him.

it doesn't mean i hate floyd. im still a fan. but i think that was wrong.

i think reasonable people can disagree on this.
        Yes. Reasonable people can disagree on sportsmanship issues. FOR EXAMPLE:
        Last night, my brother and I were arguing on whether Jose Reyes should have bunted for a single and then taken himself out of the game. Thereby winning the batting title.

We also debated if it was OK for the Redskins' defensive line to be calling the snap counts and tricking the center into hiking the ball when Tony Romo wasn't expecting it.

Comment

Excellent point by Mulvaney:

Ortiz has three losses on his record. In all three, he had serious mental failures.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            lol. Skinemax should show Pac-Mosley.
            I almost expected them to walk out of the ring hand-in-hand.

Comment

Newsworthy quotes…awesome stuff, really. Kieran brings up Ortiz’s 2 previous losses due to “mental implosions” well where the **** were you twats when this fight was announced? The only people I remember saying this is a bull**** fight (coincidentally many of the same ones who want an immediate rematch) were Floyd haters. All of a sudden, everybody wants to knock on Vic...I mean dude ****ed up, Floyd sucker punched him, fight was over...there really isn't anything else to say anymore.

If Vic wants the rematch, he should earn it even if it irks him to do so, fight Berto, and get your Mayweather fight.

Comment

Working...
              X