Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Maywather Jr. Live Workout on USTREAM today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn this vid skipping

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      I'm too lazy to watch the vid . Can someone resume what happened ? thanks ...
      Yeah...Floyd did a no power workout...Roger has the faster and busier hands when it comes to the mitts...he didn't move his feet at all. Floyd was able to do 5 dips on the dipping bar (going half way down)...and 3...yup I said 3 chin-ups and showed no embarrassment. He tapped the heavy bag occasionally throwing a less than semi-hard shot...held his hands down and didn't move his head or feet once the whole time. Jumped rope with ankle weights for maybe 25-30 seconds. Oh yeah...he talked up some BS and begged people to buy the PPV.

11 days to go...I think he's in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
        He always keeps his word, Manny does not.
        Like what he did to JMM at the scales? SMH...

Comment

• Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
          Like what he did to JMM at the scales? SMH...
          These close minded ***** fans forget so soon.. Robbed little lightweight Marquez on the scales.. Well never see Floyd take on a 150+ Margarito even in this stage of Marg career..

Floyd has bamboozled his fans..

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Yeah...Floyd did a no power workout...Roger has the faster and busier hands when it comes to the mitts...he didn't move his feet at all. Floyd was able to do 5 dips on the dipping bar (going half way down)...and 3...yup I said 3 chin-ups and showed no embarrassment. He tapped the heavy bag occasionally throwing a less than semi-hard shot...held his hands down and didn't move his head or feet once the whole time. Jumped rope with ankle weights for maybe 25-30 seconds. Oh yeah...he talked up some BS and begged people to buy the PPV.

Wanna bet all your six million points on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              These close minded ***** fans forget so soon.. Robbed little lightweight Marquez on the scales.. Well never see Floyd take on a 150+ Margarito even in this stage of Marg career..

Floyd has bamboozled his fans..
              Very good post.

FLoyd will always be remembered as a chicken of the sport. Whenever his legacy is brought up laughter will be brought up with it. He's the biggest joke in all SPORTS when you think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
                Very good post.

FLoyd will always be remembered as a chicken of the sport. Whenever his legacy is brought up laughter will be brought up with it. He's the biggest joke in all SPORTS when you think about it.
                You can't be serious.

Everybody loves to hate a villain. He's just playing a role he excels at.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

This was media day idiot.
                    That means a light work out for the media.

Ortiz will get knocked out

Comment

• All this hate. This dude even if the workout was light, is in prime shape, it's unhuman to let your hands go that much, I dont care what anyones says. Dude eats well and trains hard. If you train hard you can see that.

Comment

Working...
                      X