Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Was Beating Spence, But My Eye Went - At 100% I'd Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how he always says "his eye went out" as if it was a light bulb. Nah dude, Errol took your eye! He reminds me of Ronda Rousey who likes to say "I broke my jaw" rather than Holy Holms kicked me in the face and broke my jaw. Loser!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      I had it even the 1st 6 rounds then Errol took over.
      I also felt that Spence took over after round 5 or 6. He seemed to control distance better and dictate the pace of the fight.

Comment

Sounds like what fat girls say about skinny girls. I used to be that skinny ‘til I hurt my knee.” 😂👎

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
          Let's give Kell some credit instead of bashing him.
          The first half of his fight with Spence was very competitive iirc but then Spence started pulling away in the second half.

At least he's willing to fight Spence again when all the other so called too welterweights are avoiding him like the plague.

He's bound say he thinks he's win too he's not going say nah I know I'd lose is he?

Tbh I think he would lose worse in a rematch, Spence is getting better and Kell is coming to the end of his career.
          You don’t get credit for taking a knee and quitting bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Was a clear headbutt that broke Brooks eye. Brook was winning until that happened.

Umm.. why did you speed up the video to make it look like a car accident? LOL. Nobody is fooled my this.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
              Umm.. why did you speed up the video to make it look like a car accident? LOL. Nobody is fooled my this.
              What? That's actually slowed down.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                There's a difference between your eye going and your eye being taken.

Not fair comparison.

Once an eye has been beaten to a pulp, it'll only take a few punches for it to go out again.

Just like how Pac took Margarito's eye. And then Cotto exploited that eye injury in the rematch.

Tripple G already took Brook's eye. Spence didn't need to do any hard work really for Brook's eye to go out again.

Comment

You ever had your eye socket broke in a fight??

Dickhead
                  Rj94 goat or whatever your name is that's aimed at you.

Comment

I Was Beating Spence, But My Eye Went - At 100% I'd Win!

Your eye (the other healthy eye, not the one Gennady injured) went because Spence caused it during the art of Boxing. If you weren't Boxing Spence, it wouldn't have gotten injured.

So the Ifs, Ifs, Ifs...is all spelt milk.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                      Not fair comparison.

Once an eye has been beaten to a pulp, it'll only take a few punches for it to go out again.

Just like how Pac took Margarito's eye. And then Cotto exploited that eye injury in the rematch.

Tripple G already took Brook's eye. Spence didn't need to do any hard work really for Brook's eye to go out again.
                      Except it was the other healthy eye Spence took...not the one Gennady injured in the previous fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X