Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence is the future P4P King! Accept It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    What world you living in that you think 40 year old Pac and Jr. would trouble a young power hitter that is fundamentally sound?

Pac vs Spence in prime years would be a fight for the ages. Jr. would of never fought Spence in his prime.

Maybe if Spence was 23-24 and still too green where he could beat him due to lack of experience. No way in hell would he fight a current Spence at any stage of his career.
    You do realize you quoted me from 3 years ago right????

that said may and pac was still fighting then......not prime but still damn good then....but even in there prime this spence would be a handful for either of them.....

Comment

I think he will be a top P4P fighter and can be #1 but there's a lot of competition.

Comment

Comment

He beats Crawford and he becomes Fighter of the Decade 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by deontay wilder View Post
            he beats crawford and he becomes fighter of the decade 2020.
            facts!!!!!!!!!champ!!!!!!

Comment

I am the conductor of the Spence bandwagon since the Olympics. Get with it or get rolled on.

Comment

I been riding.......

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                  Future welter/super welter king.......Kid is that nice in my humble opinion. He beats all at welter except may/pac at the moment.

That said....for the few who disagree with me......what do you think his potential is?
                  This fight did nothing for Spence we all knew he was gonna win don’t go praise this mismatch.

You don’t see spence moving up to take on canelo or ggg cuz weighty matters he’ll get his head taken clean off.

He’s the best ww but p4p nope not while canelo is around

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    This fight did nothing for Spence we all knew he was gonna win don’t go praise this mismatch.

You don’t see spence moving up to take on canelo or ggg cuz weighty matters he’ll get his head taken clean off.

He’s the best ww but p4p nope not while canelo is around
                    mickey is a great fighter period, don't down play it.....he outboxed him skill for skill

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                      Future welter/super welter king.......Kid is that nice in my humble opinion. He beats all at welter except may/pac at the moment.

That said....for the few who disagree with me......what do you think his potential is?
                      That's not what I heard Crawford saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X