No announcement yet.

Straight up, Ajagba can beat Wilder right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
    Wilder is a fun beating fraud. He has yet to fight any of the best fighters of this generation and he's had the belt for years now. He's also fought over 40 fights and ten years in the game. He's used % splits and duck accusations to keep from fighting the best but now he has nowhere to run. How many contracts does Hearn have to give him paying him more money than he has earned in his entire career combined, for him to fight?
    Thread didn't go as you expected?

Comment

SLOW DOWN! Efe has HUGE Potential and is with the perfect Trainer in Ronnie Shields who can teach him boxing Technique and Skills to go with that Ridiculous and SCARY POWER and Reach. Only 24 and that was only his 9th Pro Fight so he can take his time and really develop into a well rounded fighter. Defense have some holes in it, not ready for the top guys just yet.

1-2 more years he will be ready. Would like to see him continue to raise his level of competition. Artur Szpilka, Johann Duhaupas, Mariusz Wach, Eric Molina, any of them would be solid opponents for him next!

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
        He doesn’t know you exist. Let it go. God bless.
        He doesn't know you exist either, and you are defending him. That's worse. Go **** yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          He doesn't know you exist either, and you are defending him. That's worse. Go **** yourself.
          I wasn’t defending him. I was saying your negative obsession with someone that doesn’t recognize you is unhealthy. Tough guy.

Comment

And then Ajagba would become a bum once Wilder sparks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
              And then Ajagba would become a bum once Wilder sparks him out.
              And then the TS would go back to staring at Wilders Instagram for hours on end.

Comment

The problem for Wilder is that he doesn't have the skills to nullify another fighter's offense. Anyone who can hit hard would have a chance against Wilder. Whereas Fury can totally nullify an opponent and AJ can impose his own gameplan, Wilder just wants to swing for the fences and leave himself open. Anyone with a punch could catch him.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                  I wasn’t defending him. I was saying your negative obsession with someone that doesn’t recognize you is unhealthy. Tough guy.
                  Your obsession with me is unhealthy too, dickhead

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    The problem for Wilder is that he doesn't have the skills to nullify another fighter's offense. Anyone who can hit hard would have a chance against Wilder. Whereas Fury can totally nullify an opponent and AJ can impose his own gameplan, Wilder just wants to swing for the fences and leave himself open. Anyone with a punch could catch him.
                    Joshua isn’t a master boxer himself and Wilder has a much better chin. It’s a great fight. Fury and Usyk round out the top 4

Comment

No phucking way.

Comment

Working...
                      X