Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder the greatest heavyweight since Evander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Wilder is the best since sliced bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      I think Wilder is the best since sliced bread.
      BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

Meaning:

something that is too fine .. Wilder ? Legs

an excellent person or thing . Wilder ? To some

a new invention that is likely to improve people’s lives significantly . Wilder ? No

something that is thought to be very good .Wilder ? Unlikley in general terms

Examples:

The invention of internet has changed the way we live; it is the best thing since sliced bread.

The way he was praising her – you would think that she was the best thing since sliced bread.

“Have you checked out this cool new app? I think its the best thing since sliced bread.”

Smartphones have become an indispensable part of our lives; they are the best*thing since sliced bread.

Some gadgets are marketed like the best*thing since sliced bread, but I think they are just expensive gizmos. ( Wilder pricing himself out )

“My new assistant is so efficient! She is the best thing since sliced bread!”

I really love my Grand Ma she punches hookers in the face and gathers up her mob and looks to hotel lobbies for confrontations , she is the best thing since slice bread !

Origin:

The phrase refers to the convenience achieved*by the invention of sliced bread, as what was earlier done by hand was now being done by machines. In this exact form, the phrase was first used in America in the 1950s.

So Wilder could out do sliced bread pre 1950's .

Comment

One word answer.........No

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

Meaning:

something that is too fine .. Wilder ? Legs

an excellent person or thing . Wilder ? To some

a new invention that is likely to improve people’s lives significantly . Wilder ? No

something that is thought to be very good .Wilder ? Unlikley in general terms

Examples:

The invention of internet has changed the way we live; it is the best thing since sliced bread.

The way he was praising her – you would think that she was the best thing since sliced bread.

“Have you checked out this cool new app? I think its the best thing since sliced bread.”

Smartphones have become an indispensable part of our lives; they are the best*thing since sliced bread.

Some gadgets are marketed like the best*thing since sliced bread, but I think they are just expensive gizmos. ( Wilder pricing himself out )

“My new assistant is so efficient! She is the best thing since sliced bread!”

I really love my Grand Ma she punches hookers in the face and gathers up her mob and looks to hotel lobbies for confrontations , she is the best thing since slice bread !

Origin:

The phrase refers to the convenience achieved*by the invention of sliced bread, as what was earlier done by hand was now being done by machines. In this exact form, the phrase was first used in America in the 1950s.

So Wilder could out do sliced bread pre 1950's .
          Wow all the examples you made fits Wilder very well! You didn't even skip the hooker Wilder beat up

Comment

Yesterday you had him a coward scared to death to fight AJ. Today he is great. Make up your mind phony clown.

Comment

We making big moves yall. After I done conquer the division and unify them belts, I may unify the peoples as well too. Remember: speak it, believe it, you shall receive it. Deontay The Bronze Bomber Wilder for Governor of Alabama.

Comment

Working...
              X