• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    "We know pretenders"

Lol how you explain wilder then?
    He the best HW out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Wilder fans don't care about the money but they're defending him turning down the money. They're dumb as ****.
      I kinda get it, the money side of boxing can be boring and tedious to squabble about as fans but to try pretend it isn't a huge factor when making fights of any caliber let alone the biggest match up in boxing where one draws significantly more than the other is just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        Ortiz is old but Wlad is older...

Dumb ass.

Senile Wlad put prime AJ on his ass. Had his legs jiggle and do the James Brown shuffle with that right hand.

And that old man was coming off a long layoff and an embarrassing defeat to Fury.

If you clown Wilder's win over Ortiz you cannot with a straight face brag about AJ beating Wlad. You expose yourself.

And if Ortiz was so trash why are the AJ slurpers so shook of Whyte facing him? remember Whyte was the bodyguard to protect AJ and you all said Wilder was ducking now he's rumored to fight Ortiz and that confidence is nowhere to be found.

Why you scared of grandpa Ortiz? LOL.
        Ortiz was an old prospect. Nobody knew how good he actually was. We still don't, because we honestly don't know how good Wilder is. We know Ortiz was outboxing Wilder until he gassed, probably largely due to old age.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Wilder fans don't care about the money but they're defending him turning down the money. They're dumb as ****.
          I’m not against Wilder signing the deal although I think the offer sucks. If I were him I would sign the deal and not promote the fight. No All Access, no press tour, no interviews etc... Get the money and let Hearn and Joshua worry about hitting their number that makes a profit.

Comment

Wow............

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              I’m not against Wilder signing the deal although I think the offer sucks. If I were him I would sign the deal and not promote the fight. No All Access, no press tour, no interviews etc... Get the money and let Hearn and Joshua worry about hitting their number that makes a profit.
              Pretty sure you're contractually obligated to do promotion, press tour etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Ortiz is old but Wlad is older...

Dumb ass.

Senile Wlad put prime AJ on his ass. Had his legs jiggle and do the James Brown shuffle with that right hand.

And that old man was coming off a long layoff and an embarrassing defeat to Fury.

If you clown Wilder's win over Ortiz you cannot with a straight face brag about AJ beating Wlad. You expose yourself.

And if Ortiz was so trash why are the AJ slurpers so shook of Whyte facing him? remember Whyte was the bodyguard to protect AJ and you all said Wilder was ducking now he's rumored to fight Ortiz and that confidence is nowhere to be found.

Why you scared of grandpa Ortiz? LOL.

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...r#post18185938

Yep. This poster is a troll. Never mind anything I said I see you're just a jokester saying anything for shts and giggles. I'll play along when I'm in the mood. Carry on..

Comment

Go to bed Earl, you're drunk.

Comment

Yeah Wilder fangirls swallow his donger day and night

Comment

Working...
                      X