Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White Reportedly Planning To Make $500M 10 Fight Offer To Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't trust that dude with a 5'er and what the hell has he ever done in boxing? If I were Joshua I'd go to Fish Eyes or even Don King before Dana White

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Of course he would WANT to but can he pay that amount?
      I say you'd find that money for Joshua.

Is there a TV plan in place for the UK, where the UFC has almost zero presence?
      I'd assume they could pull a UK deal pretty easily. Who in the UK doesn't wanna show Joshua fight?

Would AJ be comfortable in leaving Sky and Hearn just when he is about to have some of his biggest fights?
      I think thats naive of Joshua if thats the case. This sh^t isn't personal its business & its a rare thing when a promoter is truly loyal to a fighter. If Joshua started losing & not drawing Hearn wouldn't show him THAT much loyalty either. Boxers are too often too naive about the business of boxing. Joshua doesn't seem that type to me, but maybe he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        I wouldn't trust that dude with a 5'er and what the hell has he ever done in boxing? If I were Joshua I'd go to Fish Eyes or even Don King before Dana White
        Don King? I wouldn't trust Don King to pay the cashier at the 2nd window in a fast food drive thru in 2018. Thats a bit of a stretch to suggest King>White.

And sh^t man if a lawyer sees a contract that says $50M a fight & it all checks out & no one is offering you more idk why trust is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          If Joshua is marketed right I think $50M per fight could be a bargain. Guy will be doing some sh^t with the WWE to go mainstream by this time next year. Maybe have a couple bit parts in movies. Joshua can be HUGE potentially. F#ck Sky the Sky is the limit for Joshua. He's got worldwide potential. All about if he wants to be that which some of the things I've heard suggested say he doesn't really care about that.
          Hes got all this stuff worked out, got his own Marketing Director and PR Executive and ****.

He'll stick with Matchroom, said as much himself today. Throw some other stuff at him aswell, talking about becoming a part of Matchroom

Comment

Does he take it & sign with someone unproven in boxing promotion or nah?
            I sure as he ll hope not because if White puts out that kind iof money(sure there will be big sign up bonus)NO WAY will he put him in with Wilder soon.

Comment

Don King? I wouldn't trust Don King to pay the cashier at the 2nd window in a fast food drive thru in 2018. Thats a bit of a stretch to suggest King>White.

And sh^t man if a lawyer sees a contract that says $50M a fight & it all checks out & no one is offering you more idk why trust is a problem.
              OK, old ass, scumbag King might have been a stretch But this seems like a big risk for someone like Joshua to take, smells of the Roc Nation stuff from a while back. I would not go with White over any legitimate US/UK boxing promoter at this time, no matter what amounts of money White claimed he could give me

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Hes got all this stuff worked out, got his own Marketing Director and PR Executive and ****.
                In fairness he SHOULD freelance out his promotion just like Floyd did. If he trusts Matchroom fair play, but do it freelance fight by fight...just in case & to maximize revenue.

He'll stick with Matchroom, said as much himself today. Throw some other stuff at him aswell, talking about becoming a part of Matchroom
                Was he answering a question about this particular news or the question of sticking with Matchroom once there deal is up?

And sh^t fair play if he gets a % of Matchroom Boxing business. He's big enough where he can put Hearn & his daddy in that position to keep him around. Respect to Joshua if he can get himself that sorta deal.

Comment

AJ better take that

Comment

Nice one on King lol.But this would all but kill the Wilder fight for awile because White is not gonna put up that kind of money(sign up bonus too)and then put him in with biggest threat.

Comment

Damnnn... Dana is going all in on aj

Comment

Working...
                      X