Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC On Golovkin's Claims: No Favoritism For Canelo in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a fall from grace!

Carnelo Alvaroidz got so obsessed with knocking out GGG that he decided that cheating was his only way and got caught red handed...lol

GGG needs to kick his@ss first then Bob Bennett's b!+ch a$$ next for this level of corruption!

It's definitely not unprecedented Bob, what an idiot and these are people who make decisions that affects careers?!

Smfh

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
      You’re making **** up. I don’t care what you scored it, majority scored it for Golovkin. I had it 8-4, but 7-5 is whatever. GGG was robbed because he clearly won. If Canelo had truly won six rounds those judges would have given him 7 all day. They couldn’t because it was too clear, so they settled on a draw. Two judges gave a clear round 7 to Canelo, that alone swings it.

But doesn’t really matter, Canelo is a dirty cheater and even doping he needed judges to save him. Period!
      Why do you LIE soo much????

https://twitter.com/SheldanKeay/stat...compubox-stats

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        You’re making **** up. I don’t care what you scored it, majority scored it for Golovkin. I had it 8-4, but 7-5 is whatever. GGG was robbed because he clearly won. If Canelo had truly won six rounds those judges would have given him 7 all day. They couldn’t because it was too clear, so they settled on a draw. Two judges gave a clear round 7 to Canelo, that alone swings it.

But doesn’t really matter, Canelo is a dirty cheater and even doping he needed judges to save him. Period!
        WTF is wrong with you homie??? Why do you lie soo much???

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
          No evidence of favourtism? Why was Adelaide Byrd suspended then?
          If anybody should be banned from the sport of boxing it's Byrd. I think Byrd fills out the card before the fight even starts and during fight Adelaide is on fkn Snapchat and sh** or posting videos on IG doing the Nay Nay!!!

Comment

"Further investigation is needed to make a final determination" - which the paper states is because "Canelo's Feb. 17 positive sample contained such a higher level than the positive sample collected on Feb. 20." Wait--what? I feel like I read a lot of these articles...has anyone else heard about this? Naturally if you test dirty and have been off it knowing testing is coming, your levels go down. He's not just going to keep ingesting the meat or drugs or whatever it was. And obviously the NSAC isn't going to say, "We totally favor people. Tooooootally." These guys are both champs, but if they really want to clean this up, they have to dig deep and find the truth, either way. Hair follicle keeps being left out of these talks. At this point, they're just pitting fight fans against each other. That's a truth teller; that test. Otherwise you're going to have some guys with some serious face in current boxing, Wilder, Bellew, Smith, having a large voice with every facet of social media shaking things up. And those dudes aren't going to stop talking.

Comment

There's always been favoratism in boxing towards money makers especially in Vegas...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Of course, said the accused. I mean it's not like Canelo got his first title shot, a vacant belt against legendary Matthew Hatton who never even fought in the division. No open scoring in his first step up fight against Austin Trout. Didn't get a draw against Floyd on one card in a fight he was embarrassed in. Didn't have wide scores in a fight he could have lost to Lara. Didn't fight in a made up weight class just for himself that the sanctioning bodies recognized as legit. Didn't get a draw in a fight he should have lost against Golovkin. And definitely didn't have a failed drug test that is swept under the rug. Yep, absolutely no favoritism here, thanks for clearing it uo, carry on!
                If I could give more green k I would.. beautiful post

Comment

Obviously it’s to be believed

Ignore the fact that Canelo right now is boxing biggest draw in the States and has got generous bordering on laughable scorecards every time he fights

Ignore the fact that as soon as it was announced that Canelo popped that almost everyone involved from the NSAC, Media , Governing Organizations have down played it and gave reasons for it despite a investigation that hasn’t even started to reach a conclusion

Ignore the fact that Canelo seems to be able to wrap his hands in way that has been brought up by numerous trainers as suspect , and is banned in most states and from most people in the sport is considered illegal. Instead of looking into the issue when brought up they are essentially ignored

This is pure coincidence, These are not signs of favouritism towards Canelo

Obviously It’s a level playing field when guys go against Canelo it’s plain to see

Comment

They keep doing the ramdom test until they're negative ok...

Comment

Ironic

Does GGG have a PR for **** sakes , I mean what you talk about with your team , friends or family stays in house . You don't go accusing people of things to the public or media if you don't have pure evidence . Looks like GGG is definitely going to need a Knockout to get the W . There will be no rematch that's a guarantee shame that no one gave him some normal advice before shooting his mouth off about Canelo ,Oscar and NSAC !!

Comment

Working...
                      X