Lou DiBella: "GGG beat Alvarez. I don't give a **** what anybody says."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    He isn’t wrong on either one
    both close fights, lou doesnt own the true, his opinion is nothing more than that... i had ggg beating jacobs by 1 point and the canelo fight scored a draw by the way...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
        Hopkins owns a % of GB. It's his promoter. Great non biased source to pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He also said Jacobs beat GGG
          Di Bella is (or was) somehow attached to Jacobs and Showtime/Haymon promoting.

Showtime televised the Jacobs-Quillin fight and promoter Lou DiBella said it’s reasonable to expect Showtime will televise Jacobs’ next title defense.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/jacobs-i-...r-money--99052

Redd Foxx

It's like validating Hopkins opinion on GGG Canelo.

More info:
          https://goo.gl/9mxiVm

Boxing fans already knew how Daniel Jacobs was. But now they’ll be paying even more attention to him after his first-round technical knockout of Peter Quillin, according to Lou DiBella, the promoter who works on many of the shows involving fighters signed with adviser Al Haymon.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/dibella-j...ut-ring--99038

He doesn't have a horse in Canelo vs GGG. He did have a horse in GGG vs Jacobs.
          Last edited by _Maxi; 01-19-2018, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            both close fights, lou doesnt own the true, his opinion is nothing more than that... i had ggg beating jacobs by 1 point and the canelo fight scored a draw by the way...
            Both were close bro that’s for sure

Comment

no one cares what lou says either so its even

Comment

He isn’t wrong on either one
                He was attached to PBC/Showtime/Jacobs promoting so his opinion was biased towards his fighter.

Comment

Both were close bro that’s for sure
                  GGG-Jacobs was a close fight. I had it 7-5 or 6-6. Most people had GGG winning but polls were closer.

GGG-Canelo was 8-4. Different story. And only 10% of people around the world, including analysts, had Canelo winning.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Why are you linking 2 separate fight results like that?
                    The arguments for canelo and farmer winning are clean punches and defense.
                    The arguments for golovkin and Ogawa winning are based purely on aggression

Comment

Lou has no credibility, he's very opinionated but looks the other way on shady **** if it benefits his pocket.

Close fight imo where Golovkin won his rounds more clearly, think draw is about right or 1-2 for GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X