Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Joshua Should Fight Parker, Povetkin or Pulev, Then Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Fuking mackerel, this is one of the dumbest comments I have ever heard from an analyst. Fight Pulev a guy that is clearly scared of Joshua and already pulled out of the fight. Fight an old David Haye who is injury prone and lost to a cruiser weight. Maybe next Nelson will say James Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      If Haye beats Bellew it will be a massive fight.
      Once again whistle balls, you are the only on this board who disagrees with everyone else. You want AJ vs Haye and the rest of us want AJ vs Wilder,. Oh but wait that's right you don't even think Wilder deserves 35% so therefore AJ doesn't have to fight Wilder .

Comment

AJ fighting Haye? Is this guy on crack? Haye is nobody in boxing, smh.

Comment

😂😂😂😭😭😭 These Sky c*nts are PATHETIC. Jonny “the journeyman” Nelson is the worst of them all. Remember when Nelson said “Brook can KO GGG early”.😭😭😭
          Haye is shot to pieces and has just lost to a ****ing cruiserweight he hasn’t beaten ANYONE in over 5 years😂😂😂 and these c*nts are trying to line him up to fight AJ instead of Wilder. ****ing shameless.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            Once again whistle balls, you are the only on this board who disagrees with everyone else. You want AJ vs Haye and the rest of us want AJ vs Wilder,. Oh but wait that's right you don't even think Wilder deserves 35% so therefore AJ doesn't have to fight Wilder .
            I think Haye would earn far more $ than wilder, and importantly more fans will want to watch it. Personally I would much more likely buy haye versus Joshua than any other fight and I would consider myself a more casual fan than most on here.

Logic is simple, Haye has only a few fights left - if he beats bellew, realistically there is only limited amount of time for him to face Joshua before retirement. Wilder can wait, he earns less money in total, will want higher % split, and will still be around in 2019

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              ������������ These Sky c*nts are PATHETIC. Jonny “the journeyman” Nelson is the worst of them all. Remember when Nelson said “Brook can KO GGG early”.������
              Haye is shot to pieces and has just lost to a ****ing cruiserweight he hasn’t beaten ANYONE in over 5 years������ and these c*nts are trying to line him up to fight AJ instead of Wilder. ****ing shameless.
              See my post below, although you might want to pedal this as Sky trying to have Joshua avoid Wilder that's total bull, just exasperated by Boxingscene taking snippets of an article.

Originally posted by Deus View Post
              Sky Sports have actually been pushing Wilder; have shown his last few fights live and have generally made a big deal about him, especially in relation to Joshua.

This boxing scene article is just a snippet of this Sky Sports article: http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...e-ideal-fights

Where you can clearly see almost all of the panel that represent Sky Sports Boxing want to see Joshua v Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                I think Haye would earn far more $ than wilder, and importantly more fans will want to watch it. Personally I would much more likely buy haye versus Joshua than any other fight and I would consider myself a more casual fan than most on here.

Logic is simple, Haye has only a few fights left - if he beats bellew, realistically there is only limited amount of time for him to face Joshua before retirement. Wilder can wait, he earns less money in total, will want higher % split, and will still be around in 2019
                I`m not saying Haye wont bring money to the table ( in England ) but do you know how many times this guys has pulled out of fight with injury , only to disappoint fight fans ? I think David Haye`s time has come and gone. He lost to CW Bellew and his other big time to shine was against Wlad and he had ...OMG and injury to his baby toe.

Comment

Haye beating Bellew means nothing a washed up body broken veteran fighting a blown up light heavy who was sparked at 12 stone 7 .......Apart from their personal grudge, in the heavyweight division it means absolutely 'o'

Comment

It’s more a case of wanting to see he fight. Can Joshua destroy Haye within a few rounds? Wih Joshua having a percieved glass chin by some - does a hayemaker do damage! It’s a fight many would like to see and realistically only so long to see it. If bellew wins the rematch it obviously is curtains anyway and become irrelevant.

I think everyone acknowledges that Joshua would be a strong favourite, but to be fair he is favourite against anyone in he world as it stands anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                      See my post below, although you might want to pedal this as Sky trying to have Joshua avoid Wilder that's total bull, just exasperated by Boxingscene taking snippets of an article.
                      Saying and doing are very different things, all these sky clowns say exactly what they’re told to say. There is ZERO CREDIBILITY to anything they say. Hearn doesn’t want the Wilder fight it’s glaringly obvious and that’s coming from a guy that strongly dislikes Wilder. I’d even favour AJ in that fight but it’s clear Hearn doesn’t want to risk his cash cow vs Wilder, anyone with no bias, patriotism or “fanboyism” can see that.
                      Go and watch Hearn in a live interview on tha boxing voice where Deontay Wilder and Shelly Finkel clearly expose him as a liar and fraud regarding the AJ-Wilder situation. AJ and Wilder both want this fight, but Hearn clearly doesn’t and will use his sky sports propaganda puppets to justify fighting a shot to **** Haye instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X